Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Kimbo might make it into the semi-final to replace Matt Matrione, but still he won't end up in the Finale. I sure hope Nelson doesn't make it. I hope it's Brendan vs. Marcus too, if Nelson does make it I want Marcus to pound his fatass face in.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I agree that I want the finals to be Brendan vs Marcus. And obviously Kimbo isn't going to be in the finals since he is already booked to fight Houston Alexander. I say Nelson gets his fucking face pounded in by Brendan next round and Dana does a little dance seeing nelson get his fat ass owned.

Qwake

I want Marcus to beat the shit out of titties and then Nelson, would definitely make Big Baby my favorite fighter!

I think the top 3 or so guys from TUF should get signed, the UFC are really low on HW fighters atm and there's a good bunch of guys. I would try and get Marcus, Kimbo and Nelson, those guys with more training could become really good imo and they would really be needed in UFC the way the division is looking right now.

Next weeks show should be good, someone Vs the English Guy. Did they miss this week because of thankgiving or whatever?

xtremebadass

Without a doubt Marcus, Brendan, and Kimbo will atleast get signed win or lose. They are really the only standouts on the show.

Dana won't sign Nelson he already hates him.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Without a doubt Marcus, Brendan, and Kimbo will atleast get signed win or lose. They are really the only standouts on the show.
Yessir, XBA summed it all up for me, I mean Roy Nelson is a very smart fighter, but he won't draw any eyes to his fights, with Kimbo's popularity already established from before, and most likely everybody pulling for a Darkness vs Schaub finale fight, Dana is feeling real good right now.

The most successful UFC career that I see between those three that end up having will definitely be Darkness but not by much. Only thing that seperates Schaub and Kimbo in behind of Marcus is on the ground. Marcus is nice with it on the ground with his jitjitsu, while on the other hand Schaub's takedown defense was very shaky against Jon Madsen where he kept grabbing the cage to navigate himself, where as Kimbo got TKO'ed by Lard Country on the ground.

Plus I still want Justin Wren to get a rematch against Roy Nelson on the Finale or even later. Dana knows that technically Nelson ran away from a three round sudden death fight in which he STILL should've lost in the first place.

Qwake

Yeah I think the top 3 guys would be Brandan, Marcus and Kimbo but Nelson brings alot of hype, there are alot of guys that hate him and would probably pay to see him get his fatass kicked, I would and Dana would like to see that too.

Madsens takedowns owned!

Wrestling Station

Marcus showed a better fighter in him than all of the other clowns imo.
Kimbo can suck a thick pipe containing weed instead of continuing as a MMA fighter! Its not his game, IMO he better go to boxing instead.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Who's looking forward to Matt Hamill vs Jon "Bones" Jones this Saturday? I'm actually diggin this fight, I actually predict this match ending by 1st round KO/TKO or by split decision. Hoping that Jones wins because lately the smurfs in the UFC have been losing real hard now. :smh

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Marcus is an amazing friend. Seriously, what an awesome friend.. i feel so sorry for Scott Junk, but shit happens i guess.. just Marcus, jesus.. he's earned more respect from me.

xtremebadass

Marcus' ground game is just vicious. I don't know how he has only 2 years of MMA and this guy has that great of a ground game. I like Brendan, but I want Marcus to go all the way no lies.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
that fight with mcsweeney and james was awkward!!!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Alrighy.

For the finale, we usually get 2 fighters from the losers of TUF.

I wanna see:

Wes Sims vs. James Mcsweeney

and we get Macrus Jones vs. Matt Mitrone (Fuck yes!!!)

And Kimbo vs. Houston Alexander? Holy shit rofl!!! YESS

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Big Country is the biggest douche bag ever, I hope he gets smashed by Brendan.

In other news, I predict the TUF Finale ends with a Crucifix since that's all Chubs has in his bag of tricks or bag of trick.