Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I am way more excited to see Kimbo vs. Houston and Marcus vs. Mitrione than the actual finale. I am going to be pissed if Nelson makes it into the UFC. Brendan really looks like he has his shit together. Nelson does not have the right attitude to be in the UFC. I sure hope Brendan KNOCKS NELSON THE FUCK OUT because Brendan has KILLER standup!

Marcus vs. Mitrione is going to be SICK AS HELL. The Darkness will be a huge player in the UFC HW division in the future.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This weeks episode was great. Marcus is a fucking monster. I'm glad McSweeny lost... pussy. I wanted Brendan vs Marcus in the finals but I'm pulling for Brendan to win. Nelson though does seem to have to skill.

lol @ them hyping Kimbo returning the enitre season, and then reveal at the last minute that he doesn't want to fight in the condition he's in. Smart move by him though.

Wrestling Station

This weeks episode was great. Marcus is a fucking monster. I'm glad McSweeny lost... pussy. I wanted Brendan vs Marcus in the finals but I'm pulling for Brendan to win. Nelson though does seem to have to skill.

lol @ them hyping Kimbo returning the enitre season, and then reveal at the last minute that he doesn't want to fight in the condition he's in. Smart move by him though.
I never thought that Kimbo would actually act smarter than Rey Mysterio! injury prevention wise.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If Roy Nelson wins yet again with the same stupid move I'll be pissed. I hope the crowd boos him out of the arena.

xtremebadass

Nelson better try another move besides the Kimbo Cross.

LOL I wonder what the other fighters from the show think that Kimbo got an actual UFC fighter to fight on the Finale while the others have to fight fellow house members. If Kimbo gets past Alexander I am calling it he will fight the winner of Mir and Kongo.

xtremebadass

"KIMBO FUCKING SLICE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Sorry that was my "Dana White"

I bet White is already considering Nelson-Kimbo II because now they are both HW fighters 1-0 in the UFC. So why not?

Tito vs. Chuck for TUF 11 that is going to be SICK

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Houston Alexander spent too much time in those Lugz ads because he forgot how to fight. That was the worst first round of any fight I've ever seen. Kimbo should've been more aggressive. And I think I need a gif at the end of the fight, when the bell rang they both had to catch their breath haha.

In the tune of Chris Farley, Fat guy won TUF! Fat guy won TUF!!

xtremebadass

I bet Houston is released from the UFC now. He won 2 straight, then 3 loss winning streak, won indy fight out of the UFC, then lost another UFC fight making it a 4 fight losing streak. If he doesn't get cut, he's pretty close.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Holy shit. Kimbo got a whole lot better. Houton was looking scared during that bout. That suplex Kimbo gave him was sick.

Why couldn't Titties beat McSweeny. Hate that guy.

Big Marcus needs to work on how he comes in. He starts off too strong making it easy to telegraph his 1st strike and get him while he's open.

That shot Nelson gave Brenden was vicious. Atleast he didn't lay on him for the win. I still see Brenden getting signed though.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
If Hammil is smart, he wont do a rematch anytime soon.

JMay187

Reaction score
Bones killed that guy. Too bad he got disqualified.

I just can't belive fat boy won the damn show. I have to give it to him with that knockout punch, but damn I just don't like the guy. Brandon looked good with some strong punches.

Round 2 of the fight was all kimbo with more time he'll be better, much better.

McSweeney was the shit man he was all over that guy, well they were both fairly matched, but McSweeney was the shit. FIGHT OF THE NIGHT.

xtremebadass

The Kimbo version of the Randleplex was BEASTLY. He has so much more power than people give him credit for in more than just his KO power.

Marcus needs serious work on standup, if he gets standup he is a serious threat in the HW Division.

THE ENTIRE UFC SHOULD FEAR JON JONES.

I kind of softened up to Roy Nelson because of that video. He has that wroughtwieler named Thor. I thought that was badass. lol.

Qwake

I don't like Roy but I thought he would win ever since he beat Kimbo, he had much more experience then the other fighters and it showed, his talk after the match he acted as though he knew he was going to win all along. I lol'd at his Burger King comment. Good finishing fight, Brendon hang in there for awhile and gave him a few good punches but Big Country dominated him at the end.

Jon "Bones" Jones is a fucking beast, he had that fight won easily but I guess it was fear to give the DQ, those elbows were vicious. I wanna see more of him in the UFC.

I'm really fucking gutted that Big Baby lost to Matt, I can't stand Matt and Big Baby is awesome, he ground game is brutal, sadly all he has is his ground game. That was the first fight that Marcus made it to the second round in his career and he only lasted 10 seconds in the 2nd lol. I'm happy that McSweeny destroyed Titties though, I think McSweeny and Big Baby could get UFC contracts, Big Baby made alot of fans and with more training could be even better and McSweeny finished titties off nicely with those knees, he could also train more and get a contract imo.

Kimbo Vs Alexander was a fucking huge letdown imo, that first round was horrible, Houston was a fucking pussy, dancing round Kimbo all round. 2nd round was good though, you could see Kimbo getting angry and he fucked him up, Kimbo got much better on the ground, that takedown was lethal! Good to see Kimbo get the win, I as well as pretty much everyone else want to see more of him in the UFC.

Was a pretty good show, I laughed when it showed Hogan, Dixie and Bischoff.