*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Way to "prejudge" something before it happens.

Anyways, lets stop bickering and just enjoy what we enjoy, PRO WRESTLING :)

Im judging you on what you have shown me many times over, that's not prejudging, that's going on what is given. I know what you are going to say because you say the same shit every time and you have never and likely will never base your arguments on logic and what makes sense.

PeepShow

K, heres there newsest vid, mostly about fellow youtubers and there thoughts on wrestling.

[yt]eqwTTxGvjTw[/yt]

Ok, when I see this, the more Im getting to know these guys more. They speak the truth about 50% of the time. The other 50% they go a little off the deep end about things, but I still enjoy the vids. I love his rant on Truthslayer, which is totally true. Now dont get me wrong, I like and respect Truthslayer, but Doug does have a point there. Anyways, its worth a watch.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
WOW... a Thread dedicated to "Bill & Douche!" I missed a bit, huh!

I can live with Douche... But Bill's a complete Ass!

Edit:- lol... Did he say Jericho "Sold Out" because he didn't go 2 TNA! Pretty moronic statement right there...

PeepShow

actually, it is....lol. I actually like watching TruthSlayer's vids, but Doug has a point. B&D are the reason he is on here. His first 5 or so movies were respnses to B&D, and he went on from there. I mean, I dont agree totally that hes a maggot......lol, but he does have somewhat of a point. Now I dont want anyone out there to start saying that I agree with him and shit, b/c I just said I dont, at least not all the way. Im about 50/50

EDIT- I guess I just want to know why you think he is wrong in this vid. But w/e

O, BTW, have you see TruthSlayer's last vid? A response to B&D's vid. LMAO. I believe in there vid that they said he started doing vids by doing repsonses to them and that as soon as TS say this vid that he would do a vid resposne on it. If I do my math correct, thats 2 true statements in 1 sentence there. Anyways.....

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I agree with what he said about Truthslayer, and yeah, I get he supports TNA, and he does a good job getting the product over, until, until he names WWE.

How can you call people who support a 50 year company like WWE posers? I am not saying TNA fans are posers either, but if you have to choose between fans from WWE and TNA. Hell, I have even seen PPV in which people in the crowd are silent and when they notice the camera is showing them they start chanting TNA.

Second, TNA is not getting Booker T.

And third, sold out? I returns to the company that made him a 3 time World Champ, made him famous and that he really loves, and he sold out?

And last(just to piss TNA fans up), TNA might want to pick a little tips of WWE on how to book a secret debut, and how to actually do a main event, a normal match, not another mixed up tag match for a singles title shit.

imported_Iceman

I totally agree with CMS here. B&D do do a good job with TNA, but they make WWE sound like total shit, but in reality, they are about the same. Truthslayer is a very good , nonbiased person in my view, even if B&D did inspire him to make vids. Bottom line, both company's need to improve right now.

By the way CMS, how do you know that TNA isnt getting Booker?

PeepShow

K, heres the newest vid. Wow, 2 vids in 24 hrs!! lol

You people want them to talk about TNA for the whole time (8:30/10 min), well here it is. Its a pretty good vid, and I enjoyed it, like most of them :)

[yt]vAw5OJuBAN4[/yt]

Reaction score
I liked Doug's solo video and agreed with most of it. You can tell this guy really loves wrestling, the way he went off on a rant about how its the most important thing in his life and stuff. And I agree with him about Truthslayer...well...a little bit at least. I mean, Truthslayer does make about 90 videos a day and to be honest...Trusthslayer is basically some 30 year old who lives by himself and talks about wrestling on his little web cam.

As for this video...its just the same old stuff, they love TNA, WWE sucks, dont watch it..bla bla bla

PeepShow

I liked Doug's solo video and agreed with most of it. You can tell this guy really loves wrestling, the way he went off on a rant about how its the most important thing in his life and stuff. And I agree with him about Truthslayer...well...a little bit at least. I mean, Truthslayer does make about 90 videos a day and to be honest...Trusthslayer is basically some 30 year old who lives by himself and talks about wrestling on his little web cam.

As for this video...its just the same old stuff, they love TNA, WWE sucks, dont watch it..bla bla bla

How is it the same old stuff when he talks about TNA for 8 and a half min of hhis 10 min vid? I thought you guys said he spent about 1 min talking about TNA and the other 9 about the WWE. Hmmmm :g:

Travis40

Do these 2 guys have nothing better to do than sit around, fuck, and make videos about wrestling becuase it's "everything that matters to them"? That's just weird and they need to get a life. IDK why they're wearing long sleeves since it's not that cold in Texas and Oklahoma the past coulple weeks. The lowest it got might have been 65.

PeepShow

What the fuck does long sleeves have to do with anything? You seriously have issues Trav.

Anyways, you think that B&D dont have lives? Dude, they make like 1 vid a week. You may want to subcribe to Truthslayer and see how many vids you get a week from him. Then please come and tell me that B&D dont have a life. You know, we all dont have lives either. We are on this forum every day. What now bitch. :)

Great One

Um... they have fucking wives, how ignorant can you be. He JUST said in that video that his wife is more important to him than wrestling, so his wife is everything if anything.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I am willing to bet anyone one million dollars that if the WWE was promoting Kurt Angle/Sting/Kevin Nash/anyone else in any capacity, these shitheads would crap all over it. I try to listen to them but I usually find flaws within their so called "logic" in minutes and in this case fucking SECONDS.

The Rated R CMStar

Wat to put your product over: compare Mick Foley vs The Coach with Kaz vs Christian Cage and with Roode vs Samoa Joe, that will work right?

Everything in the video was ok, putting over their company, their next PPV, until they said WWE in 5 years will have no star power. I know they have to put over TNA, but at least do semi-coherent arguments.

John Cena, the world Number One Wrestler(not in quality but in round up overall, draw, mic and in-ring) will be in WWE for 10 more years. And sorry but from now on he can only get more over.

Orton is 27 year old(aprox), he will be around in the next 5 years. MVP will be around, CM Punk will be around, probably Edge will be around, Morrison, Elijah Burke, Cody Rhodes, DH Smith, TJ Wilson, Mr. Kennedy, Carlito. And you can still tell me that WWE will have no star power in 5 years.

It's one thing to support something, but another one to fool yourself.

And just to finish my comment: How long did it take WWE to build MVP as how he is now? One year. Way to forget how to build a star right!