*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^ Who you?...because you have never really pointed out a major fault in TNA and you always have to be right when you're talking about TNA...facts are facts...WWE IS BETTER THAN TNA IN EVERY WAY...WWE listens to their fans...Vince listened to us and put the title on Orton. Yes you'll say "Only because Cena got injured", I heard somewhere that Cena was supposed to lose to Orton and then setting up HIAC at CS.

TNA doesn't listen to their fans because they don't go to every fucking city. WWE does, and you'll say "The WWE sucks too much becuase their wrestlers have too many dates on their schedule" TNA WILL end up like that in a year or two. TNA will have to branch out and have like 4 shows a week like WWE. If they want to be competition they have to have the 3 or 4 shows a week.

I'm tired of people shitting all over Batista/Lashely/Cena/Khali/Henry/V becuase all of them are great wrestlers. They have the heart for the business and they have the heart to go out there and leave their families for days at a time because they're great wrestlers. I can state this as a fact, if you went out there, you would be shit compared to Khali/Henry/or V becuase they've had training, they've got the heart and I'm tired of people pissing on them.

Bill and Doug are putting out these shitty videos because they have no life. They have no ambition becuase they said that if TNA went to Texas (the shithole of the world...except Arlington) that they'd be the head people out on the streets getting people to go to the shows. That's how they don't have a life. They're behind TNA because TNA is the underdog and people jump on the bandwagon of underdogs, like when you watch College Football and you see an unranked team beating a Top 5 team with a minute left in the game...you're shitting yourself and marking out for them. People were on the USF bandwagon.

TNA WILL NEVER TAKE OVER WWE. WWE is making millions and millions of dollars and they're doing that for a reason, becuase they're doing something right and PeepShow keeps saying that TNA is the greatest thing ever. I'd fucking take CZW over TNA...yeah, I sound biased toward WWE without anything good to say about TNA...TNA IS WWE, look at the Main Eventers (Angle, Jarrett, Christian, Daniels) all have been in the WWE for a long time. PeepShow, I dare you to name someone that TNA has actually made into a big name.

Okay...now to the good things about TNA, I like how they have Styles and Tomko as a tag team, great comedy..and you really need comedy in this company. I like the X Divison, I like hte Tag Divison....I don't like the Womens divison, but I'll save that for another time.

Okay, another thing I'm wanting to say. Remember the rumor last year around June? People were saying Benoit was going to TNA. If he would've been in TNA when he killed his wife and child, TNA would be out of business becuase all the shit that people would put them through. I'm tired of fucking people jumping on Vince McMahon becuase of these wrestlers dying. THEY CHOSE THIS PROFESSION.

One more thing. People like TNA sheep say that WWE has tried to erase Benoit from their history and that's true. I'd do the same thing if I were Vince, because who wants to have a killer in their history? No one...but TNA people shit on WWE for this. Remember that day? TNA had a little tribute thing for Benoit on their website...then they found out what happened and they took it off their website, they didn't want to have anything to do with him after that.

I'm just fucking sick of Bill and Doug and their bullshit.

Kaedon

Reaction score
It's not little kids who are booing Cena, it's the adults too. Cena draws a reaction and that's something most guys in TNA would FAIL to do in the WWE. And lets say Cena was getting ONLY a reaction from kids....guess what, 60%-70% of the WWE's crowd is between the ages of 8 and 14. So if you dont appeal to them, you dont make money. Bill and Doug want something that appeals to SPECIFICALLY them. Guess what, it will NEVER happen and it is fucking stupid and selfish to think "this huge company's goal is to appeal to me, Bill and Doug."

PeepShow

^ Who you?...because you have never really pointed out a major fault in TNA and you always have to be right when you're talking about TNA

I never once said TNA is perfect. Yet again, Im having to repeat myself for about the 50000 time on this. You want my to point out flaws, Ok, Ill point out flaws.

1. Showcase better talent. (Petey Williams, MCMG, ect)
In a sense, thats a part where you can say TNA doesnt listen to their fans.

2. Get Blackdust, Jr Fatu, and VKM off my TV set. Let VKM go back to the WWE since he wants to so fucking bad. PLEASE. That way they can reform DX for like the 10th time.

3. More clean matches, which Angle is trying to implement.

4. Make money, plain and simple.

THats about it right now. I may think of more later

TNA doesn't listen to their fans because they don't go to every fucking city.

Ok....

That made really no sense in wrestling terms. They cant just go fucking branch out yet you cumtwat. Once again. please tell me where WWE was in thier first 5 years. Man, they must have been the worst promotion on the face of the earth.

I'm tired of people shitting all over Batista/Lashely/Cena/Khali/Henry/V becuase all of them are great wrestlers.

Wow, I dont even know if I can go on......

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, I think I managed to stop laughing.

TNA WILL NEVER TAKE OVER WWE. WWE is making millions and millions of dollars and they're doing that for a reason, becuase they're doing something right and PeepShow keeps saying that TNA is the greatest thing ever. I'd fucking take CZW over TNA...yeah, I sound biased toward WWE without anything good to say about TNA...TNA IS WWE, look at the Main Eventers (Angle, Jarrett, Christian, Daniels) all have been in the WWE for a long time. PeepShow, I dare you to name someone that TNA has actually made into a big name.

Are you seriously going to say that WWE made Daniels?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How bout Abyss, Daniels, Lethal, Roode, oh, and dont forget about AJ Styles.

One more thing. People like TNA sheep say that WWE has tried to erase Benoit from their history and that's true. I'd do the same thing if I were Vince, because who wants to have a killer in their history? No one...but TNA people shit on WWE for this. Remember that day? TNA had a little tribute thing for Benoit on their website...then they found out what happened and they took it off their website, they didn't want to have anything to do with him after that.

What in Gods name are you talkng about. I dont shit on anyone for what the WWE has done with Benoit. I dont think he should be removed from anything, just not mentioned very much. Im not shitting on anything about this, b/c to me, I really dont care anymore. Benoit was one of the 5 greatest wrestlers of our generation and he is gone. We have to move on. Im not shitting on anything, but ok......

It's not little kids who are booing Cena, it's the adults too. Cena draws a reaction and that's something most guys in TNA would FAIL to do in the WWE. And lets say Cena was getting ONLY a reaction from kids....guess what, 60%-70% of the WWE's crowd is between the ages of 8 and 14. So if you dont appeal to them, you dont make money. Bill and Doug want something that appeals to SPECIFICALLY them. Guess what, it will NEVER happen and it is fucking stupid and selfish to think "this huge company's goal is to appeal to me, Bill and Doug."

Exactly. WWE appeals to kids. KIDS. Im not a kid anymore. I dont want to see the shit that WWE is putting on. Im tired to arguing all this bullshit. Ive said it like 20000 times. Its obviously not going to get through your heads. You all just wanna be little again I guess.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, none of them are Main Eventing, so you just proved a previous point, TNA's Main Event is made of WWE Product.

the dark knight

What they are saying is "obvious" to those who agree with them, but not to a semi-objective person. You get a fan who is disconnected sort of, kinda like MS or SP, people who don't HAVE to watch it, and you get a less subjective opinion. Take for example how they hate Cena. If they knew ANYTHING about "the industry" they'd know that HE IS A DRAW. Boos or not, he is over. Like it or not, HE IS OVER, thus his push, thus money is drawn, thus everyone in the company can continue to run the company. That's something they don't get, which proves that they are complete and utter shitheads.
do i have to ENJOY watching cena perform just cuz he draws money and attention? sure, money and attention (something, like you said, TNA would kiss ass for right now) are something that the COMPANY would look for...not me! i know that pushing him in the beginning was a right thing to do even though i didnt like it, but it doesn't change the fact that the guy still bores the fuck out of me and pisses me off.

I never once said TNA is perfect.
do you have to just plain "say it"? you freaking talk about it like its 100000 times better than any company ever...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh so now you're judging the company based on a business standpoint....i thought you weren't a smark and you only cared about the "product".

proven wrong like a sheep for the 32421351 time.

i thought daniels and aj stlyes were in roh than they were in TNA..................... and they were getting pushed to the lower card since they moved to TNA. this proves again how much you know about superstars even from your own fav company.

Exactly. WWE appeals to kids. KIDS. Im not a kid anymore. I dont want to see the shit that WWE is putting on. Im tired to arguing all this bullshit. Ive said it like 20000 times. Its obviously not going to get through your heads. You all just wanna be little again I guess.
would that make the company worse? thats YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION, not the fact. you may enjoy watching TNA more than you enjoy watching the WWE (even if you do just to feel that you're somehow better than vince mcmahon) but you cant say the TNA is better. you can just keep it as simple as "i like tna more than i like the wwe"....cuz facts are facts and if you dont wanna admit that WWE is 10 times better than the TNA, you're either a sheep, blueberry, douchebag, n00b to wresting, or you're simply....lying to yourself.

Montana

This video was way tooo preachy. He wasn't he making sense.

First off:

The fans like WWE because its "Cool" First off, there isn't anything cool about the wrestling business. Imo. Maybe 10 years ago.

Then how TNA is going to steal towns away?? Yeah Right. Bound for Glory had 3,000 people, WM had 75,000+ Wrestling fans are wrestling fans. They arent going to "steal" any fans.

Then the final point of all these former WWE champs leaving. Lets take a look.

Christian.....Thats was over 2 years ago! Are we still dwelling on this?

Kurt Angle....... The guy was about 40, and a drugee, the wwe released him.
Also how wwe billed him as the best. He was considered the best pure wrestler. He wasn't the "best" in the company.

RVD......... The guy is almost 40 ....asks for time off, WWE grants it.

Booker T.......Drugee, the guy is over 40. Asks to be released, wwe grants it.

Seriously, the wwe did the SAME thing to wcw. THe wwe gets rid of their aging stars, that don't have much left and give them to Tna. Its not Tna stealing wwe's top talent. Tna is fucking themselves, but signing big money contracts to guys like this. If kurt Angle never signed, don't you think Joe would already be champ, and resigned with TNA. Bottomline is one old wwe comes in, one young tna guy leaves.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Exactly. WWE appeals to kids. KIDS. Im not a kid anymore. I dont want to see the shit that WWE is putting on.

Then why do you continue to watch the wwe, read news and reviews about the WWE, and TALK ABOUT THE WWE!? If you don't like it, why the fuck are you watching it? If you don't want to see it, TURN IT THE FUCK OFF!! It makes no logical sense to watch something you DON'T LIKE!!! Unless you are in the middle of suspending disbelief, but you don't do that anyway so, yea.

Im tired to arguing all this bullshit. Ive said it like 20000 times. Its obviously not going to get through your heads. You all just wanna be little again I guess.

I know I cant speak for anyone else, but I can sure as hell say "yes" to that. We live in a pretty fucked up place. What is wrong with still wanting to be able to escape and be a kid again? Absolutely nothing. The WWE has, and always will, appeal to the young, and the young at heart, and professional wrestling in general is that way as well. Any company that has ever drawn money (WWE, WCW, and to a way lesser extent ECW) has done that.

PeepShow

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh so now you're judging the company based on a business standpoint....i thought you weren't a smark and you only cared about the "product".

proven wrong like a sheep for the 32421351 time.

What? :g:

i thought daniels and aj stlyes were in roh than they were in TNA..................... and they were getting pushed to the lower card since they moved to TNA. this proves again how much you know about superstars even from your own fav company.

And tell me exactly what Daniels did in ROH that has made him greater than what he is in TNA. Same for Styles. If you asked a little WWE fan about those 2 and asked where they are from and where they made a name. What would they say? O wait, they prolly wouldnt even know what TNA is.

Anyway, if you were to just aks the casual fan, I garunteee you 9/10 times, they would say TNA.

Then why do you continue to watch the wwe, read news and reviews about the WWE, and TALK ABOUT THE WWE!? If you don't like it, why the fuck are you watching it? If you don't want to see it, TURN IT THE FUCK OFF!! It makes no logical sense to watch something you DON'T LIKE!!! Unless you are in the middle of suspending disbelief, but you don't do that anyway so, yea.

I dont. I actually stopped watching WWE programming about 2 weeks ago. :). I still read the reviews. I dont see anyhitng wrong with it. At least Im not actually seeing it with my own eyes.

Reaction score
I never once said TNA is perfect. Yet again, Im having to repeat myself for about the 50000 time on this. You want my to point out flaws, Ok, Ill point out flaws.

1. Showcase better talent. (Petey Williams, MCMG, ect)
In a sense, thats a part where you can say TNA doesnt listen to their fans.

2. Get Blackdust, Jr Fatu, and VKM off my TV set. Let VKM go back to the WWE since he wants to so fucking bad. PLEASE. That way they can reform DX for like the 10th time.

3. More clean matches, which Angle is trying to implement.

THats about it right now. I may think of more later

Ok....

That made really no sense in wrestling terms. They cant just go fucking branch out yet you cumtwat. Once again. please tell me where WWE was in thier first 5 years. Man, they must have been the worst promotion on the face of the earth.

Wow, I dont even know if I can go on......

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok, I think I managed to stop laughing.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

What in Gods name are you talkng about. I dont shit on anyone for what the WWE has done with Benoit. I dont think he should be removed from anything, just not mentioned very much. Im not shitting on anything about this, b/c to me, I really dont care anymore. Benoit was one of the 5 greatest wrestlers of our generation and he is gone. We have to move on. Im not shitting on anything, but ok......

Peep, you made some good points...Travis...what you said before was fucking Blue (the thing about cena henry batista) and shows how much of a WWE mark you really are. I do have to disagree on Peep's view on Bill and doug though, I think they are 2 dumbasses who come out and try to tell us how much WWE sucks and TNA rules EVERY SINGLE WEEK and its fuckin boring. Its always the same shit, they even defended HARD JUSTICE, easily TNA's worst PPV this year and the PPV that turned me against them and caused me to turn to ROH. Bill and Doug have no knowledge of wrestling and are just 2 TNA Sheeps looking for attention

PeepShow

I do have to disagree on Peep's view on Bill and doug though, I think they are 2 dumbasses who come out and try to tell us how much WWE sucks and TNA rules EVERY SINGLE WEEK and its fuckin boring. Its always the same shit, they even defended HARD JUSTICE, easily TNA's worst PPV this year and the PPV that turned me against them and caused me to turn to ROH. Bill and Doug have no knowledge of wrestling and are just 2 TNA Sheeps looking for attention

I wouldnt eaxctly say they have no knowledge of wrestling. They do know things. They may come across as pretty bias, and they dont point out TNA's bad points. I understand that completely. The thing is, they are trying to promote TNA, what they like and believe in. They arent going to be stupid and say "this show sucked, I suggest you not watch it." Its just not like anybody who strongly defends and promtion, especially an up and coming one to say stupid things about their promotion

Travis40

Peep, you made some good points...Travis...what you said before was fucking Blue (the thing about cena henry batista) and shows how much of a WWE mark you really are. I do have to disagree on Peep's view on Bill and doug though, I think they are 2 dumbasses who come out and try to tell us how much WWE sucks and TNA rules EVERY SINGLE WEEK and its fuckin boring. Its always the same shit, they even defended HARD JUSTICE, easily TNA's worst PPV this year and the PPV that turned me against them and caused me to turn to ROH. Bill and Doug have no knowledge of wrestling and are just 2 TNA Sheeps looking for attention

I never said that Batista/Lashley/Cena/Khali/V are the best wrestlers in the world..but they're better than all of us. They have their job for a reason and that's because they can wrestle. I've seen all of these people have indy matches except Batista and V and they were pretty good, Cena was great in his match, Lashley was good and Khali was watchable. If any of us tried to wrestle...we'd look worse than....any of those guys.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I dont. I actually stopped watching WWE programming about 2 weeks ago. :). I still read the reviews. I dont see anyhitng wrong with it. At least Im not actually seeing it with my own eyes.

Because you are still devoting time to something you CLAIM to hate. You're a fucking hypocrite. Most general WWE fans who dont like TNA don't watch it, read the spoilers, or anything. Know why? BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK. You still obvisously care, even if its just wanting to have something to whine and complain about, which is OBVIOUSLY the case with Twettle Dee and Tweetle Dumbass.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah Travis, I support you, but, who currently in WWE or TNA would wrestle worse than any of us?