*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^Your sig sucks. Make it smaller :)

Anyway, TDK, just answer me please. Why do they worry if a sign says TNA, or anything for that matter. I thought you said they acted like it didnt exist. I would just like to have a reason if you think they arent worried

Great One

These are the only 2 guys worth watching on youtube. They may not always be right and sometimes be 'biased' but who gives a shit, they're interesting and entertaining. Truthslayer looks like the biggest loser I have ever seen, I hate the way he talks, looks, I just hate the guy, seriously. But, he's right sometimes, just like Bill and Doug, it's no different. Except Bill and Doug aren't bitching about TRIPLE BACKSTAGE POLITICZ in every video and I think Truthslayer missed the part where Bill would do a FULL review on BFG later with Doug (referring to his response video to this). But yeah, they're both right in their own sense and that's all that matters to them. Just throwing it out there, but I believe Bill and Doug have the most views still out of any other youtube blogger guys, including Truthslayer, so that tells you something.

the dark knight

toothslayer sucks equally, i was just talking about his response to bill and douche's newest video.

the only guy who hasnt pissed me off yet from youtube is moral virus..

PeepShow

These are the only 2 guys worth watching on youtube. They may not always be right and sometimes be 'biased' but who gives a shit, they're interesting and entertaining. Truthslayer looks like the biggest loser I have ever seen, I hate the way he talks, looks, I just hate the guy, seriously. But, he's right sometimes, just like Bill and Doug, it's no different. Except Bill and Doug aren't bitching about TRIPLE BACKSTAGE POLITICZ in every video and I think Truthslayer missed the part where Bill would do a FULL review on BFG later with Doug (referring to his response video to this). But yeah, they're both right in their own sense and that's all that matters to them. Just throwing it out there, but I believe Bill and Doug have the most views still out of any other youtube blogger guys, including Truthslayer, so that tells you something.

ROFL, yeah. I love how everyone flips out after watching this vid. "OMFG, they spent the whole time again shitting on the WWE, and only talking about BFG for like 1 min"

But they missed the part where Doug wasnt even fucking there,and he spicifically said that they would do a full review when he got back. That just cracks me up.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I stopped as soon as I heard him call people "posers". He's a fucking moron. They flip flop from week to week and as much as they claim to know about the "business" they dont know shit. And they just proved it again.

therazar

Reaction score
WWE doesn't listen to their fans, but neither does TNA.

actually tna was subscribed to them but stoped when the made a hate video on somebody they were and are tna only subscription they suck though they said roh wasnt entertaining while i dont think respect was earn was better then BFG i belive Driven was

Travis40

I'm tired of Bill and Doug...how did they get so popular anyways? They're dumbasses, they're from Texas, and they have a god damn camera and they're famous over the internet :nonono:

PeepShow

B/c they prove points and they are true. They may point out WWE faults more than TNA's or TNA's good points, but they are still good points nontheless. They are TNA supports in case you didnt know. Its not like they are gunna talk bad about a company they believe in and actually like.

Kaedon

Reaction score
They don't "prove" anything. The fact that you even believe that is what is wrong with them. They have OPINIONS, not facts, not absolutes, O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S! You can not PROVE an opinion right or wrong because it is, by its very definition, a statement that is beyond right and wrong. The fact that they and you think that they can "prove" anything just proves one thing, these guys don't know shit. And thats not an opinion, THATS A FACT!

PeepShow

Ok, you can call it an opinion all you want, it really doesnt matter. The FACT is, is that it is so OBVIOUS what they are saying, you can pretty much call it a fact, even though it TECHNICALLY isnt.

The Rated R CMStar

Forgive me, I got lost:

How is it that supporting a company founded in 1952, that has been around forever, make me a poser? But supporting the current 5 yeared TNA is the correct thing to do?

Peepshow, facts? So, is a FACT that TNA listens to their fans? God, I thought almost all the fans wanted Samoa Joe to become champion at BFG. Did it happen?

PeepShow

^You cant listen to every single fan. That is obviously impossible. The FACT is, not everyone likes Joe. I know I dont, but I do respect him more now than i have before. I still dont think that he needs to be champion. If he wants to be so God Damn bad, go back to ROH.

Kaedon

Reaction score
What they are saying is "obvious" to those who agree with them, but not to a semi-objective person. You get a fan who is disconnected sort of, kinda like MS or SP, people who don't HAVE to watch it, and you get a less subjective opinion. Take for example how they hate Cena. If they knew ANYTHING about "the industry" they'd know that HE IS A DRAW. Boos or not, he is over. Like it or not, HE IS OVER, thus his push, thus money is drawn, thus everyone in the company can continue to run the company. That's something they don't get, which proves that they are complete and utter shitheads.

PeepShow

What they are saying is "obvious" to those who agree with them, but not to a semi-objective person. You get a fan who is disconnected sort of, kinda like MS or SP, people who don't HAVE to watch it, and you get a less subjective opinion. Take for example how they hate Cena. If they knew ANYTHING about "the industry" they'd know that HE IS A DRAW. Boos or not, he is over. Like it or not, HE IS OVER, thus his push, thus money is drawn, thus everyone in the company can continue to run the company. That's something they don't get, which proves that they are complete and utter shitheads.

That's little kids for ya.....