*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Because you are still devoting time to something you CLAIM to hate. You're a fucking hypocrite. Most general WWE fans who dont like TNA don't watch it, read the spoilers, or anything. Know why? BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK. You still obvisously care, even if its just wanting to have something to whine and complain about, which is OBVIOUSLY the case with Twettle Dee and Tweetle Dumbass.

No, I believe its called reading the reviews and HOPING that the product does well. I dont think you understand me. I WANT THE WWE TO DO WELL. Of course I care. Anyone who is a devoted and true wrestling fan should care about most of the promotions, especially the biggest one, even if it isnt their favorite.

You say Im a hypocrite and just want something to complain about. NO. I believe its something called a rebuttle, or an opposite argument against something else. Its just like what I said earlier about B&D. It just doesnt make sense for a person who is commited to the company and thinks its better than another to go out and say the other product is good, especially when its not. Now please dont go on and say that I never said TNA is perfect, b/c Ive said millions of times that its not

Travis40

Yeah Travis, I support you, but, who currently in WWE or TNA would wrestle worse than any of us?

Todd Grisham.....no doubt...he's the only guy I could think of that would suck at wrestling more than us....:gun_rifle: :boobies: :jerk:

Kaedon

Reaction score
No, I believe its called reading the reviews and HOPING that the product does well. I dont think you understand me. I WANT THE WWE TO DO WELL. Of course I care.
If you care, why dont you watch the WWE? Why not support the thing you care about? BECAUSE YOU DONT CARE!! You dont support them, you support them if they do what peepshow likes. That's not a devoted fan. A devoted fan goes, "man that sucked but I will watch next week and hope they get better" you say "MAN FUCK THE WWE, THEY SUCK."

Anyone who is a devoted and true wrestling fan should care about most of the promotions, especially the biggest one, even if it isnt their favorite.
This coming from the guy who runs down the WWE at every chance.

You say Im a hypocrite and just want something to complain about. NO. I believe its something called a rebuttle, or an opposite argument against something else.
This statement makes no sense. You reading the WWE reviews "hoping they will get better" is a cop out. If you truly don't like something, you don't have anything to do with it. You don't sit there, read the weekly reviews and whine like a little douche rocket.

Its just like what I said earlier about B&D. It just doesnt make sense for a person who is commited to the company and thinks its better than another to go out and say the other product is good, especially when its not. Now please dont go on and say that I never said TNA is perfect, b/c Ive said millions of times that its not

It also doesn't make sense for someone who is "committed" to a company to whine like a little fag, but thats what bill and doug do. Whine like little smurfs. And you're falling right in line with them. If anyone is a fucking poser, it's people like you.

PeepShow

If you care, why dont you watch the WWE? Why not support the thing you care about? BECAUSE YOU DONT CARE!! You dont support them, you support them if they do what peepshow likes. That's not a devoted fan. A devoted fan goes, "man that sucked but I will watch next week and hope they get better" you say "MAN FUCK THE WWE, THEY SUCK."

How can you when they have been pulling that shit for the last 3 years? Its just hard to do. But thats my opinion.

This coming from the guy who runs down the WWE at every chance.

Ok. The Main event tonight should be good. Notice I said the word SHOULD. If it doesnt end in a DQ, that qualifies as successsful to me in WWE terms.

But on the serious side, honestly, what has there been to greatly cheer about over the past while? Orton winning the title? Cena injured?

Ya know what. Ill even give my thoughts on Raw sometime this week in an unbiased view. Im watching it right now just for you. You prolly wont read what I wrote b/c you will just assume I will "run them down" at every chance. But w/e

This statement makes no sense. You reading the WWE reviews "hoping they will get better" is a cop out. If you truly don't like something, you don't have anything to do with it. You don't sit there, read the weekly reviews and whine like a little douche rocket.

Like I fucking said you moron, its a rebuttle. Normally I dont post about anything unless I see a stupid post saying something that is totally false.

It also doesn't make sense for someone who is "committed" to a company to whine like a little fag, but thats what bill and doug do. Whine like little smurfs. And you're falling right in line with them. If anyone is a fucking poser, it's people like you.

Can you tell me 1 time where I whine? Please do.

JHar888

Reaction score
These guys are legends I'm assuming. But can someone please tell me who in the world they are? Just biased fans? Anyways, watched a little of the video, didn't really care for the rest. Just glad they support TNA. :)

Kaedon

Reaction score
How can you when they have been pulling that shit for the last 3 years? Its just hard to do. But thats my opinion.
Yet you still read the reviews, thus showing you are devoted, thus showing youre a hypocrite.

Ok. The Main event tonight should be good. Notice I said the word SHOULD. If it doesnt end in a DQ, that qualifies as successsful to me in WWE terms.

This is whining. You are prejuding it before ever seeing it. "If it ends in a DQ it sucks" how the fuck do you know? YOUVE NEVER SEEN IT!!!

But on the serious side, honestly, what has there been to greatly cheer about over the past while? Orotn winning the title? Cena injured?
It's a matter of OPINION. And if you don't want to watch it because you have different taste, that's fine. But you don't get to whine like a fag without being called a douchebag because that's what you sound like.

Like I fucking said you moron, its a rebuttle. Normally I dont post about anything unless I see a stupid post saying something that is totally false.
The statement still makes no sense.

Can you tell me 1 time where I whine? Please do.

You did once in this thread, and in the news section you did some whining about how the WWE only pushes big men.

PeepShow

This is whining. You are prejuding it before ever seeing it. "If it ends in a DQ it sucks" how the fuck do you know? YOUVE NEVER SEEN IT!!!

Its not whining, its telling a fact. Who doesnt prejedge matches and think whats going to happen before it actually happens? I know I do.

And I know I havent see it yet. Nobody has. That makes no sense. But I actually am watching tonight, all for you :)

It's a matter of OPINION. And if you don't want to watch it because you have different taste, that's fine. But you don't get to whine like a fag without being called a douchebag because that's what you sound like.

Sounds like your the one whining and calling me a fag like 20 different times. Im the one whos here trying to has a civil argument. Not calling people fags.

The statement still makes no sense.

ok......

You did once in this thread, and in the news section you did some whining about how the WWE only pushes big men.

Sure, if you wanna call it that.

And as I said in my post earlier:

Ya know what. Ill even give my thoughts on Raw sometime this week in an unbiased view. Im watching it right now just for you. You prolly wont read what I wrote b/c you will just assume I will "run them down" at every chance. But w/e

Kaedon

Reaction score
Its not whining, its telling a fact. Who doesnt prejedge matches and think whats going to happen before it actually happens? I know I do.

And I know I havent see it yet. Nobody has. That makes no sense. But I actually am watching tonight, all for you :)

There is a HUGE difference between "I dont want to see that" and "IF THIS HAPPENS IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING." You don't know the circumstances. Maybe a DQ will be called for and make logical sense. But no, IF IT HAPPENS IT SUCKS. See the difference?

Sounds like your the one whining and calling me a fag like 20 different times. Im the one whos here trying to has a civil argument. Not calling people fags.

Yes you calling me a moron is really civil. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

PeepShow

Yes you calling me a moron is really civil. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I believe I called you are moron only once after you repeatedly called me a whiner and a douche and everything else. But thats beside the point. I could really care less.

Anyway, I just hope you can take the time to review my comments on Raw, but I wouldnt be suprised if you didnt. Anyway......back to Raw

Kaedon

Reaction score
way to ignore all the points i made. figures though, you have no comeback

PeepShow

^I thought you said that you didnt understand what a comback is.....

Kaedon

Reaction score
No, I said I didnt understand what YOUR COMEBACK meant because it had NOTHING TO DO with what I said because, like your hero's Bill and Ted, you're an idiot.

PeepShow

No, I said I didnt understand what YOUR COMEBACK meant because it had NOTHING TO DO with what I said because, like your hero's Bill and Ted, you're an idiot.

Way to act like a tard and not get his name right on purpose.

Ok, I will say this. Everything on this forum is an opinion. It doesnt matter what someone says, b/c another person along the way will eventually disagree. The only thing that is fact on this forum is when something goes down in the wrestling business that has happend, thus making it fact. You cant seperate the two. What we are saying is an opinon and we obviously arent making either of us remotly believe in what the other is saying, so I dont really see the point in this.

For the last time, if I write my thoughts on Raw sometime this week, will you actually read it and post your thoughts?

Kaedon

Reaction score
No. Probably not because

1. I dont read reviews if I see a show
2. Your opinions are crap and are not based on logic at all.

PeepShow

No. Probably not because

1. I dont read reviews if I see a show
2. Your opinions are crap and are not based on logic at all.

Way to "prejudge" something before it happens.

Anyways, lets stop bickering and just enjoy what we enjoy, PRO WRESTLING :)