*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

You are an idiot. CMS actually made some pretty reasonable points, but you on the other hand just make yourself look stupid.

They didnt say they would take their towns. They said if they want to be successfull, thats what they need to do. And as they said, prolly half of the kids who watch WWE dont even know TNA exists. If you just walk to to a casual fan and ask them what TNA is, about half wouldnt even know. Its like they said, when you hear the term "Pro Wrestling", the WWE is the first and prolly the only thing you think about when hearing that. Its just a fact. So of course they will sell more tickets. Add to the fact that TNA is growning. I think you forgot to put in there that they have gone from doing shows with about 500-1000 people to start with, and now doing PPVs and getting about 10000. Not to mention the move to TV from the weekly PPVs, The FSN deal. The Spike Deal on National TV, the Saturday deal, the Thursday deal, then the jump to 2 hrs, the new video game. O yeah, they arent making any progress, are they......

I gotta agree with Peepshow in this one, if TNA wants to actually be a competitor of WWE, they gotta run their same locations. Now it appears good on paper, but in reality, how many people can TNA put in MSG? Or in Staples Center? So that's the formula, but they can't, at the least for the moment, or it would be an embarrasment. And second, hope nobody gets mad, but they Bill and Doug said in the video WWE doesn't sees TNA as a competitor, why should they?

PeepShow

I gotta agree with Peepshow in this one, if TNA wants to actually be a competitor of WWE, they gotta run their same locations. Now it appears good on paper, but in reality, how many people can TNA put in MSG? Or in Staples Center? So that's the formula, but they can't, at the least for the moment, or it would be an embarrasment. And second, hope nobody gets mad, but they Bill and Doug said in the video WWE doesn't sees TNA as a competitor, why should they?

They shouldnt. Honestly. I mean, it proves it in who watches what show. And it shows. But, when it comes to the products, and what they each put on, its well, your opinion of what you want to see. But then again, if 50% of the people out there that are just the casual fans and not us smart fans, they dont even know about TNA. Thats what B&D talked about with the "effort" part of things. They (TNA) need to step it up even more and show everyone what they are made of, in order for WWE to view them as a real competitor at the moment.

therazar

Reaction score
yeah i know tna should air promos on mtv of even nickolodean i think they could if spike tv bosses with to viacoms bosses

Kaedon

Reaction score
TNA are never going to "beat" the WWE and stick to what Bill and Doug CLOSEMINDEDLY believe is the best for them. Doing what Bill and Doug want is appealing to a SMALL group of fans and those fans will NOT, and I repeat, NOT get you buyrates, ratings, and money anywhere NEAR what the WWE has.

PeepShow

Well of course, They arent going to listen to EVERYTHING we as fans say. Just look at the WWE and how many people are fanboys of them and ask for them to do what they want. Do you see it? No. Its just a fact. Another fact. I mean, if they did everything that we as fans wanted, there would be no suprises, and in my mind, not really worth watching

The Rated R CMStar

I still find hilarous seeing this guys actually giving advice on how to run, on terms of administrative and business, TNA.

PeepShow

Wow, this was a very short time in between videos. Heres their next one

[yt]u4kEWIpx2xI[/yt]

THoughts?

6194life

Reaction score
TNA can beat WWE if they step it up. They have been making good progress getting a two hour TV slot. I doubt anyone believed WCW could beat WWE but they did it. TNA has to do a lot better but I dont believe people who say its not possible. Anything is possible

Kaedon

Reaction score
Eric Young and Bobby Roode, yeah that screams main event....

And I like how they are kissing the ass of the shit tag team match just because their are clear faces and heels, like that is a big deal....

"There are new fresh faces", so fucking what. If the WWE put Paul London in the ring with Randy Orton, it would suck. New doesnt mean good, new means new.

And now comes the self promoting bullshit. Yeah, these guys suck. "Make suggestions" and now comes the WWE rant. blah blah blah

The Rated R CMStar

Everybody believed WCW were going to beat WWE, it was the other way around, WWE had to come up with the big way to turn it around.

As for the video, does it have on any ocassion pass through this guys minds to realize that WWE is a Global company, they have to do their best to satisfy all the type of fans not only in the US, but all the types of fans around the world. TNA can, not that they completely full filled it, listen more to their fans, because, let's accept it, TNA isn't even a National Company, it is more of a cult.

As for Jericho's debut, when has WWE actually said that Jericho was returning at No Mercy, or when did they said he was returning at Cyber Sunday, or at Raw? All the hype of the possible dates for Jericho's return were caused by the internet. At any moment WWE implied a certain date of his return, hell, not even Jericho implied a date for his return.

And for Bill and Doug's sake, hell, for even TNA's sake, Kaz vs Christian Cage better be a good match

PeepShow

As for Jericho's debut, when has WWE actually said that Jericho was returning at No Mercy, or when did they said he was returning at Cyber Sunday, or at Raw? All the hype of the possible dates for Jericho's return were caused by the internet. At any moment WWE implied a certain date of his return, hell, not even Jericho implied a date for his return.

O yeah, so when everyone is guessing November 19th for his return, they will delay it another month b/c of us internet fans? And then another month, and another?

And for Bill and Doug's sake, hell, for even TNA's sake, Kaz vs Christian Cage better be a good match

Did you even watch iMPACT last night? I take it you didnt. Cage/Kaz was the opener. It went 15+ min. And tbh, that was prolly the second best match on iMPACT all year. Just imagine what they will do at a PPV, especially in a lader match

Travis40

^I agree with the Kaz/Christian thing. But WWE only pushed his return back becuase it'd raise ratings and PPV buys...and look, Raw ratings are starting to rise more and more every week...maybe WWE has something going with DX/Austin on Raw.

The Rated R CMStar

Hey, I know Christian Cage vs Kaz should be a good, hell a great match, what I am saying is that with all the hype and pression put in them by every wrestling fan, anything less than a 3/5 star match would be a dissapointment.

PeepShow

Meh, Im predicting a **** match. I think thats a good assesment. Even a ***1/2 match wouldnt be that big of a letdown.

PeepShow

There 2 latest vids....

[yt]aDK70mxqfqU[/yt]

[yt]009Rvvm-xkA[/yt]

LOL at them talking about Truthslayer. What a douche.....