*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

As I've posted before:

AJ Styles, Robert Roode, Samoa Joe, and Kaz say hello

chessarmy

^ Hey, what about Black Machismo? I think he is waaaay more over than he was a year ago

Montana

They brought up one good point. The wwe is trying too hard to be pop culture and mainstream.

The Rated R CMStar

I find it funny that they say WWE haven't made any new stars.

CM Punk, MVP and Mr. Kennedy say hello

the dark knight

AJ Styles, Robert Roode, Samoa Joe, and Kaz say hello

i cant hear AJ styles and samoa joe. ROH made them maybe?

and WHO THE FUCK are kaz and robert rude? they're considered stars now? i can tell you that WWE made santino, cody rhodes and brian kendrick too.

PeepShow

i cant hear AJ styles and samoa joe. ROH made them maybe?

and WHO THE FUCK are kaz and robert rude? they're considered stars now? i can tell you that WWE made santino, cody rhodes and brian kendrick too.

ROH made AJ? :laugh:

You could maybe make a case for Joe, but he has done well in TNA as well.

Kaz and Roode are on the verge of the ME. Can you say the same for CAWdy and Kendrick? Nope

the dark knight

main event of what? TNA? who gives a shit! they are just STARS...not SUPERstars. get it?

TNA only have 2 SUPERstars atm and they are christian cage and and kurt angle. both WWE made btw...

i watched their video yesterday and the amount of contradiction just....made me dunno what to say first. im not wasting my time replyin to their stupidity again...

edit-
you may also consider Sting as a superstar. WCW made...wow

PeepShow

So they can only be superstars if WWE made them? Wow

Kaedon logic imo

dstebbins

Reaction score
ROH did NOT make AJ Styles. I've been marking out to AJ since before I even knew ROH existed. It was TNA that first gave AJ the nickname of "phenominal." It was TNA that made AJ the first ever X-Division champion. It was TNA that made AJ a triple-crown champion in his first year at the company. It was TNA that... well, I think you get the idea.

ROH created CM Punk, not WWE.

You want homegrown talent? Try MCMG, Black Machismo, and how about Ron the Truth Killings? Because he may have been in the WWE before he came to TNA, but he sure as hell wasn't a star at the time. He went to TNA, and he became the first African American in pro wrestling history to be NWA World Champion.

It's like this: Wrestling is all about opinion. If you like on product, fucking watch it. If you don't like one problem, don't fucking watch it. That's the motto I live by when I refuse to watch ROH, because I don't really care about their product, and sure as hell not enough to buy a PPV or DVD. But still, I like WWE enough to watch it. As the sig would suggest, if TNA and WWE had to go head to head, I'd watch TNA, but as long as I can watch both, I will. I don't watch heat because it sucks.

It's all opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Shut up and accept it.

phantomgerald

Now Bill and Doug have their own podcast on TNA wrestling.com? What the fucking hell... ....

PeepShow

Yeah, seeing as how they are the 2 biggest names out there basically who support TNA the most, they were chosen. Their podcasts that come from TNA's YT page shall be posted in the TNA video thread, not this one. Just a notice to anyone out there.

PeepShow

[yt]jKxQtHGtp6M[/yt]

Basically just telling you that they are not done with their page and thanking all of the subscribers.

Adampro123

Reaction score
I'm very happy for Bill and doug. unlike all the people that hate them just because hating TNA is the "Cool"thing to do right now. but come on anyone would have taken this chance and i wish them all the luck in the world. now as for how there TNA show went. it was EHHHHH not so good... they sounded very fake and didn't do that well of selling stuff but hopefully they will get better in time.

PeepShow

Not really sure if I should leave this thread in the TNA section or not, but I will for now. Here's their latest video

[yt]hdjxmeJxG-I[/yt]

the dark knight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjxmeJxG-I

pretty much agree with most of what they said. i've been saying this for ages...the internet is what really drives wrestling. but some people like kaedon would never get that. we're always the 0.00001% of wrestling fans.

edit- fuck you peepshow. i was gonna post this hours ago and i just remembered NOW. :(