*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well Truthslayer is a bias against TNA and B&D are bias for TNA.

ANyways there new TNAddicts video is the best one they have made so far IMO.
they talk about how steiner is old and they don't wanna see him vs joe and they talk about how they wanna see the x division more.

at the end they ask why you started watching TNA.

so its our time to come on there and say the stuff we liked about it and the most popular answers will get talked about next week so hopefully TNA will listen to us and improve.

PeepShow

[yt]2BkkkAEiJY0[/yt]

Very solid video and straight to the point. Nothing bad about it imo. I pretty much agreed w/ all of it.

Discuss...

chessarmy

^ I'm still calling you Peepshow btw...

Anyway, yea it was a good video. They adressed some of TNA's flaws, although I totally disagree with them about Kurt vs Joe. That match is easily a match of the year contender and I think it worked perfectly. And this might get me some "heat" but Cuffed in the Cage wasnt that bad at all, I actually enjoyed it. Sure, the gimmick part was stupid, but think about what we actually saw. Kaz busted his ass in there, LAX had some nice spots, and Super Eric hit that cross body off the top of the cage, so really...from an actual wrestling stand point it wasnt as bad as what people have been saying. The fantasy booking thing that they did was cool, but by far the best thing they said was punishing the Guns is really a punishment to the wrestling fan, and I totally agree with that

gashface

Reaction score
I agree with what they said and their match decisions, shame TNA won't actually do any of that... Especially like the Kaz Vs. Super Eric idea, to get them out of the tag team division.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I havent watched it, but Id just like to say, they are probably wrong and are fucking morons. :yes:

PeepShow

The only thing that was kinda off to me is that there would be no chance in hell of that being a card for Sacrifice. More like BFG if you ask me.

EDIT- 2 TNA Today videos.

MCMG FINALLY WIN A MATCH!~ (5/7/08)
[yt]phx9JeEO-Rg[/yt]

MCMG on TNA Today!~ (5/5/08)
[yt]ltcnXoUcdZY[/yt]

lol @ the Don West deal. I could see Chessarmy paying for that. :eek:

Rell

Reaction score
Stop watching these corny sh!ts

PeepShow

Stop spamming the section plz. I'm feeling rather infractious atm.

Enigma22

Reaction score
bubba ray was my favorite part of the first video lol... "can u get her back here to do that tongue thing again?" i was thinking the same thing lol...

PeepShow

I'm getting my credit card out right now :)

Wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Here's B&D's latest video. On this one, they discuss how they would book TNA's Slammiversary PPV.

[YT]vIX1fifEM8g[/YT]

TNA needs to take some notes. Seriously, who would not enjoy the build to those matches? Who wouldn't buy that PPV besides Kaedon, and TDK? Great vid. And lol @ them burying Truthslayer at the end. Nice...

chessarmy

^ Very good video. This might sound stupid but, doesn't TNA actually watch these videos? Could they be willing to use some of these ideas? Maybe that is why Bill and Doug keep making these fantasy cards

PeepShow

Newest videos

[yt]kwHSGB-309s[/yt]

[yt]bucA3lryD4U[/yt]

/agreed

I laughed like crazy when he just totally ignored his wife phone call.

DISCUSS

gashface

Reaction score
Wow Bill makes a lot more sense without Doug for some reason... anyway completely agree with a lot of the first video in reguards to the WWE stuff. Although I think it is too late to build AJ Vs. Joe for VR.