*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

LMAO, you 'PHAIL'.
thumbdown.png

But yeah, not a bad vid. One of their better ones imo. I love some of the comments below the vid though of people bashing them.

"looks like you guys got free shirts!"

"you're both selling out to the booger eaters."

Good stuff

McLovin

Reaction score
Bill and Doug are still around????
Haven't they got girlfriends (maybe boyfriends) yet?

The Rated R CMStar

I love their bias.

Look at the main events they say:

Edge: 34 years
Randy Orton: 27 years
John Cena: 30 years
Rey Mysterio 33

So, 2 of the biggest draws, Rey and Cena, still have a lot of years in their future as draws, Randy Orton is already over and in 10 years could still be around, and Edge is the top heel and could go for 5 more years.

Also, I didn't know that Bill and Doug knew more about the business than......an actual wrestler.

PeepShow

Another vid....

Better than the one posted earlier if you ask me.

[yt]PqDAywinQZY[/yt]

The Rated R CMStar

Meh, I gotta agree they have some good points in this video.

However, I will not get tired of saying this, if TNA went for a UFC like style, in the end, is wrestling, people know it's fake, so why would people turn to see simple storylines, like I want to be the best, when you know, it's fake, its all predetermined, and when they can see the same thing, but leading to real fight.

If you are into wrestling, you are in to look the promos, the storylines and the in-ring product, not just the fighting.

And lol, leaders? On what, Youtube videos about wrestling? Yeah, I see you have made it, you reached the promised land

the dark knight

I love their bias.

Look at the main events they say:

Edge: 34 years
Randy Orton: 27 years
John Cena: 30 years
Rey Mysterio 33

So, 2 of the biggest draws, Rey and Cena, still have a lot of years in their future as draws, Randy Orton is already over and in 10 years could still be around, and Edge is the top heel and could go for 5 more years.

Also, I didn't know that Bill and Doug knew more about the business than......an actual wrestler.
thats the only part (i think) i didnt agree on from teh first video. i love how some of you trash them for saying ONE thing wrong and leaving the rest..

Another vid....

Better than the one posted earlier if you ask me.
actually, its typical bill and doug. one good video and then a shitty 2nd. i dont see them saying anything new really..

PeepShow

Latest.....

They talk about Mania and actually praise it. OMG!~ :eek:

[yt]ZqveEEDKULA[/yt]

chessarmy

^ Well, Mania deserved the credit. I watched it all and I too am going to start watching WWE again after that great effort. Hopefully B&D are wrong and WWE continues to go up, because I am honestly sick and tired of getting pissed off at their product, I just want to be happy while watching WWE programming again

PeepShow

[yt]cuPw-HcJ4DI[/yt]

Meh, they put in their 2 cents bashing of the E, and then promote Lockdown. Nothing special tbqh.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Now I don’t usually watch these types of videos where sheep err… I mean fans share there opinions on wrestling but are these two guys paid by TNA to constantly bash the E? Don’t they see the flaws in their preferred wrestling company’s product? In my humble opinion TNA has way more problems then the WWE does and I'm pretty sure must would agree.

-Edit-

The Backlash card looks like crap? HAHAHAHA!!! Did they not see TNA's lineup for Lockdown?

Taker-Edge: Solid match up.
Fatal-Four Way: Good.
Batista-HBK: If Batista is motivated he can put on good matches and I’m certainly expecting him to be up to the challenge this time. Hell who wouldn't get motivated against someone like HBK?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I disagree, Backlash card looks pretty solid. Lockdown looks decent, and I'm a more TNA Fan than WWE. But TNA Lockdown looks decent, main event will be match of the month for sure!

Kaedon

Reaction score
"So because we say this was good, we're right every other time" What fucks. And now they totally retract the statement in the new vid. Pfft. Asshats. And yea, it appears they know more about wrestling than THE UNDERTAKER

gashface

Reaction score
They love tna blindly.. it's ridiculous. To be honest, I think a real fan sees fault and speaks out about it. They do not constantly bitch about the competition.

But whatever, they do occasionally make a non vomit worthy video. Truthslayer is much better.