*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Great way to somehow dictate that the Y2J and the HBK feud is for the IC Championship and bash the feud for that. Yeah, let's neglect the whole fans boo me and I get pissed because I do the good things part frm Y2J, or the HBK history of getting punished for retiring Flair, yeah sure, it's for the IC Title.

Bullcrap storylines? Yeah, we never see that on TNA...hey, what ever happened to Pacman Jones? Is that tag team of Curryman and Sharkboy still going? Hey, did you see the Terrordome Match? Oh, and did you see that two teams with no buildup are going to fight...in a gimmick match...again.

And let's just mention the current champions, let's forget about the past champions, like Kurt Angle or Team 3D.

As for the oh so valuable TNA Belts, what is their Knockout's Champ doing? Oh yeah, squashing fans. That sure makes a title important.

I agree with lots of what he says, but he is just too, too biased

EDIT: Wait a minute, did I hear right....AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe being remotedly close to even being compared to The Rock vs Steve Austin? Ok, anyways

chessarmy

^ I think he was saying that TNA should build an AJ Styles/Samoa Joe fued LIKE The Rock/Austin fued.

PeepShow

As for the oh so valuable TNA Belts, what is their Knockout's Champ doing? Oh yeah, squashing fans. That sure makes a title important.

The whole reason behind that is because there is pretty much no-one else to beat that isn't an active womens wrestler. She's beaten ODB like twice, Kim like 3-4 times, Roxxi a couple times, and Love and Sky when they were faces coming up.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^Exactly, and last time Kong faced a fan, it wasn't exactly a summer squash, was it?

gashface

Reaction score
CMS:

I kinda see why you're pissed about the HBK/Y2J thing, though if you ask me he hit the nail on the head that they should be competing for the world title, and stop letting HHH dominate.

However I don't believe Kurt Angle has held the TNA title like five times consistently for the last like seven years or so has he, so I totally disagree there.

Also Kong squashing fans is a smart decision at present, because there is nobody who is over enough to be believable to beat her. Plus the last fan was hardly a squash to be honest.

The Rated R CMStar

don't believe Kurt Angle has held the TNA title like five times consistently for the last like seven years or so has he, so I totally disagree there.

Obviously no because Kurt has not been there for 7 years, but Kurt Angle in 2 years has held the title 299 days.

As for Kong, I am not bashing the storyline nor Kong, but in the video he said that the IC Title is more of a purse, not being defended and just being carried out to the ring, so, even if it pushes Awesome Kong to a new level of overness this thing in which he destroys fans, it does nothing for the title, it is the same thing, she just carries the belt out with her.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Obviously no because Kurt has not been there for 7 years, but Kurt Angle in 2 years has held the title 299 days.

As for Kong, I am not bashing the storyline nor Kong, but in the video he said that the IC Title is more of a purse, not being defended and just being carried out to the ring, so, even if it pushes Awesome Kong to a new level of overness this thing in which he destroys fans, it does nothing for the title, it is the same thing, she just carries the belt out with her.

Kong isn't defending the title because she's above every single challenger on the roster. I can promise you this: One of these days, a fan is going to upset Kong and win, and that will immediately catapult the fan into title contention. THEN the title will be defended. Right now, there's no believable contenders. Somebody's going to have to get an upset win over the champ for a title match to be believable.

Kaedon

Reaction score
What a surprise, WWE bashing.....and now they are trying to talk politics, bwahahahahaha

Kaedon

Reaction score
Except I actually know what the hell im talking about. It's really hard to take anyone who thinks they are "smart" seriously when the obviously have no idea what the business is about, DRAWING MONEY. Thats where smarks like them FAIL in epic fashion. If they knew the ramifications of other things in the business LIKE drawing money and the actualities of TV ratings right now, they would change their tune pretty fucking quick. I mean really, this MORON thinks that hardcore wrestling fans carry the business. That alone shows he doenst know fucking SHIT about shit.

Moonlight Drive

Okay..this is what I thought of that first video

Fuck off for that first comment. I was at a live show last week, there was heaps of interaction and in no way did I feel like an outsider.

Wrestle the exact same way? What the hell? Rey and 'Taker? Kofi and Edge? Cena and Jeff? Benjamin and Show? Michaels and Triple H? Dude, stfu

Champions? Tripel H, Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy, Edge? Those 4 guys are better champions than Samoa Joe, LAX, Kong and Petey (nothing against them)

Uhh, and this feud has nothing to do with the IC Champion. But I agree about he should be feuding for the World title, since the IC should be with someone who defends it. Spot on about the tag champions. And sorta womens.

Decent wrestling? ECW is great lately. Old has-beens from the '80s? Who's the on-screen owner of TNA? Oh yeah, Jim Cornette.

And horrible storylines, that made me lol. Look who hired Vince Russo :S

Ballin

Reaction score
I gotta agree mainly with what HBK said even though I'm a TNA fan. Just not as much as a B&D fan. They're pretty damn bias 70 percent of the time. I never felt like an outsider being at a WWE event. I've been to TNA and WWE shows. I seemed to feel more involved at the TNA event. More people shook hands. They had meet-n-greets. You got to get in the ring so I didnt feel as involved at the WWE show even though Rey and Batista shook hands but I definetly didnt feel like an outsider

Dre

Reaction score
Official TNA Today Thread

If there is already a thread, then my bad but I didn't see it nowhere on the forum.

TNA Today: Footage From Cincinncati Live Event

[YT]DbaFYOa55ug[/YT]

PeepShow

Yeah, there's a stickied thread already in the section for TNA videos. It's in with the Bill and Doug vids. No big deal though. I'll just merge.