*Official TNA Today/Spin Cycle Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Here's 3 full length matches from Bound For Glory 2006 that TNA is giving away on YT.

8 Mile Street Fight
Christian Cage vs. Rhino

[yt]Bmg_esUEJMA[/yt]

X Division Championship
Chris Sabin (c) vs. Senshi

[yt]ESwfjfkpqFc[/yt]

World Tag Team Championships
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels (c) vs. LAX

[yt]c4HK11FwMeI[/yt]

All matches here are very good, especially the Tag Title match. Pretty epic ****+ encounter.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Spin Cycle's last two editions haven't been up on yt, but we have the latest one here.

[YT]IVmnuiDhhUc[/YT]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
OK, so here is this past week's. It is an ALL Knockout's edition, so enjoy. Once again, once I actually watch it, I'll leave some comments of my own.

[YT]TxgbmtXgDhA[/YT]

lmao just now watching this one

that was great

^ good episode of the Spin Cycle. I think they should make it a little less kayfabed, but thats just me. LOL at the Don West deal at the end, he is so great at making me want to buy stuff. Now I really want that AJ Styles package :laugh:

I want it also...great deal but its gone now I know lol.

Soulpower

Lol at Rave taking a dig at Angelina's looks with the paper bag comment.

Reaction score
Whats the Spin Cycle? Since when has this been around?

I was waiting for TNA to throw around Flair's name. And they did. They're very out of character and Shark Boy hit the nail on the head. George Carlin FTW.

xtremebadass

I love the fake studio audience they got. I swear it's made of Simon Daimond, Jimmy Rave, and Lance Rock, I swear it's hilarious. Last week's JB told Daimond to STFU

humankiller99

Reaction score
also disco inferno is part of the fake audience..

the show is mad funny. i liked last week's show when angelina love (who is mad HOT like velvet sky) told BG JAMES that hes gay lol :p

but im glad they did talk about favre and flair.. WOOO

gashface

Reaction score
[YT]2AKkB00cGxE[/YT]

What happened with the Dudley boyz and the contract. Definately a work but it came off well. They are two useless balls of fat but they know how to get a crowd worked up.

Soulpower

To be fair, they were in New York. 3D can say (or do) pretty much anything they want in NY, and they'll still get a huge pop... It doesn't change the fact that they suck and bring pretty much NOTHING to the table.

chessarmy

^ I disagree. Team 3D are fine in the ring, and Brother Ray's promos are gold. Anyway, its good to see that TNA is keeping 3D. I'm hoping that they actually get used in the tag team division now, instead of just feuding with random singles wrestlers

chessarmy

TNA Today: Eric Young and Jeremy Borash play the TNA iMPACT! videogame

[YT]Qb1Kl5J60qI[/YT]