Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Nothing too exciting has been released in quite some time TBH on the metal front. I don't know if you're into Dark Tranquillity but their new album is up on here somewhere....that's pretty good.

straight_edge76

I have never really listened to them but I have heard good things about them. I will check it out.

LadyHotrod

Went to Mayhem Fest last year and goin again this year and this ones lookin to top last years. Supposidly confirmed bands.

LAMB OF GOD
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
*********AS I LAY DYING**********FUCK YES~!!!
UNEARTH
MUTINY WITHIN
OTEP
MNEMIC
WHITECHAPEL

And rumored headling bands are.

Korn = Thumbs up.
Hatebreed = Thumbs down.
Rob Zombie = 2 Thumbs up.

AND...
RAMMSTEIN~! FUCK YES~! GERMAN ROCK AT ITS FINEST~! I'd literally die happy.

And rumors are usually right but full lineup announce the 20th so we'll see.

But seriously if Rammstein headlines I'll flip.

LMAO, what a fucking horrible line up.

LadyHotrod

Sorry, didn't see the list you posted.

Point still stands. Bunch of gay shit. Only remotely good band is 3 Inches of Blood. Korn was awesome back in the day but they suck dick now and the rest of those bands are 100% laughable.

Toddy

Reaction score
Got back from Paramore last night and I was fucking Awe-mazing trust me they are as good live as people say they are.

thumbnail_8.jpg

Hayley's Smart

Wordlife

I am a huge BFMV fan, and this album will NOT disappoint. They've gone heavier too, which is a good sign! Cut the emo shit, and go balls out, I've seen that with the two singles they put out already.

noumenon

I like their new song better than anything on the last album I think. I'm still not completely sold on them... I still think of them as a watered down Trivium.

straight_edge76

I am totally stoked for the new BFMV album. They have been one of my favorites for a few years now. The two singles that I have heard are awesome. They are going a little heavier which will be a great thing. It won;'t dissapoint, but I don't think it will be able to top 'The Poision' that album was awesome.

Kizza

Pretty sure the last album was absolutely fantastic. So was The Poison. Not sold on the two singles released though.

straight_edge76

^Yeah, the last BFMV album was pretty fucking good but imo The Posion was a little better tbh. This album should be pretty good to.