• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

listening to lots of We Came As Romans, Broadway, Attack Attack and Blessthefall lately. BMTH is good too, just for the cut up disc.

and if you like pop stuff in the vein of Boys Like Girls and Cute Is What We Aim For - Sing It Loud, Powerspace, Aloha From Hell and The Summer Set are good.

Suicide Season Cut Up is an absolute travesty. But We Came As Romans' To Plant A Seed was fantastic.

Liking the new Alesana and You Me At Six.

Yeah kinda i get where your coming from. Is it me or is the last song one weird mother fucker? Its like the last 2 albums last songs like 2 split weird songs in one. 9/10 album imo. One or two less rocky tracks made it 9/10. I would have changed a slower song for a rockier one.

Wordlife

^yeah they are coming out with a new one sometime next month actually... I don't know if its a re-release with new songs added to it and mixes, or whatnot. I think it's the re-release of Common Dreads sometime this month with all new mixes to each and every song on it

Will get it either way, huge fan