Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

The Poison was definitely way better. It had more of a unique sound but I'm definitely ok with it. I look at Bullet the same way I do A7X. I don't care what style of music they make as long as they do it for themselves and it sounds good.

Toddy

Reaction score
I guess because I became a fan of S.A.F. first that is why I prefer it to The Poison .

Wordlife

^Really? 1/10?

I thought it wasn't so bad actually, I liked it... I wouldn't give it a 10/10, maybe a 8/10

It had its moments..

LKP

^^^^ thank you
I gave them a chance and listened to the album. Its shit.
They have shit on SlipKnot

Wordlife

OK, OLD Demon Hunter is amazing... maybe its just their newer stuff. I still like it though, my personal opinion.

J

Dude I wake up this morning and hop on facebook and the local radio station has a new update that Bullet for my Valentine was announced at the Orbitroom, which is where I seen them 2 years ago. I'll so be there. So pumped =DD

LadyHotrod

Burzum's Belus album just came out and it's fucking AWESOME.

...but since you guys listen to gay shit like BFMV, I'll have to celebrate by myself.

noumenon

Wow, Burzum huh. Haven't listened to them in years. Is their production quality still horrific? lol

Reaction score
Wow, Burzum huh. Haven't listened to them in years. Is their production quality still horrific? lol

It's 'his' production quality (because it's only one guy) but Belus isn't that bad as far as production quality. It sounds a little cleaned up.