Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Is this thread open to the pioneers of rock and metal? I'm a little old school. Like Megadeth and Judas Priest old school. Is that kosher?

Wordlife

Mustaine >>>>> ALL

I saw them 6 times, two weeks ago also for their 20th Anniv Rust In Peace show in Indiana.... epically epic if I can even say that. Unbelievable show, completely outstanding!

Reaction score
Don't laugh...I went to a KISS show in 2004, one of the last tours they did and even though they aren't the scary rock n rollers they used to be, they still put on a fuckin killer show!

Wordlife

You know, I've yet to have seen Kiss, but from what I have heard, they really do put on one hell of a show..

Reaction score
^^^Dude, it kicks ass!! You forget that Gene Simmons turned KISS into a brand name.

Wordlife

LMAO! They came through Chicago a month or so ago, not going to lie, if knowing this back then that they do kick ass, I would have went :(

J

Kiss was my first concert when I was 10 years old, its what started my downfall as a kid and I luved it. =DD

Wordlife

Damn, all of this KISS talk makes me regret not seeing them now!!!

Anyone a fan of The Dillinger Escape Plan??? I'm seeing them next Friday here in Chicago and they have been in my radar the past few years, but they've recently jumped up back on my to-see list, and finally its here! Anyone a fan?

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Damn, all of this KISS talk makes me regret not seeing them now!!!

Anyone a fan of The Dillinger Escape Plan??? I'm seeing them next Friday here in Chicago and they have been in my radar the past few years, but they've recently jumped up back on my to-see list, and finally its here! Anyone a fan?

I was into Dillinger Escape Plan around 1998-2002. I have a couple of their early EPs, like Under the Running Board and a split cd they did. I lost interest in them after the Mike Patton album. I was originally into them because they are from the same area as I am & I liked to support heavy local bands. Their change in style made me lose interest, they were very interesting early on with the chaotic music they made, somewhat reminiscent of early Napalm Death & Carcass.

I regret not seeing KISS when I was 16 in '96 on their original reunion tour. I have no interest in seeing KISS without Ace & Peter in the band. I think its lame that Gene thinks the players are replaceable, but the makeup isn't. You can have people play the same notes as Peter & Ace, but you can't play like them.

Toddy

Reaction score
Unsure if many BFMV fans have seen it yet but..
[YT]ThPQepODHOA[/YT]

Toddy

Reaction score
Oh Shit
I posted the International Version not the USA Version