Official NRL thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

yeah but thats cowboys problem. there a 2 man side...

anthony Laffachhi from titans would be a solid aussie 2nd rower

This is roughly my kiwi side

Krisnan inu (eels)
Luke Covell (sharks)
Steve matai (manly)
Fraser Anderson (sharks)
Misi Taulpapa (sharks)
Benji Marshall (tigers)
Lance Hohaia (warriors)
adam blair (storm)
issac luke (souths)
tony puletua (penrtih)
FUIFUI MOIMOI (eels)
Jeremy smith (storm)
greg eastwood (broncos)
jeff lima (storm)
frank pritchard (penrtih)
Lagi setu (dragons)
Jason Nightingale (dragons)
Brent Webb
Cooper Vuna (knights)
Chase Stanley (dragons)
Iosia Soliola (roosters)
roy asotasi (souths)
Rangi chase (dragons)
shaun kenny dowll (roosters)
simon mannering (warriors)
manu vatuvei (warriors)
david kidwell (souths)
nathan cayless (eels)
vinnie anderson (warrington)
louis anderson (warrinton)
Jamahl Lolesi (huddersfield)
henry paul (harlequins)

if nathan fein is allowed to play for nz added him in

Moonlight Drive

I don't know all the Kiwi players, but the side you have there looks pretty solid with some good attacking players.

Nathan Fien would be a big plus if he can play

Evil Austin

Hey dipset you forgot to mention the Brochos player my all time favorite Darren Lokyer (name might be spelt wrong but you probably know who I mean)

Evil Austin

I have seen an interview iwth him after a match he is so funny he has like a speech impediment not really that funny but he talks so strange. He talks like delirious.

Qwake

Hey dipset you forgot to mention the Brochos player my all time favorite Darren Lokyer
I don't want you in this thread, you'll ruin it because you never read what is being posted, he didn't mention Lockyer because he said the NZ TEAM!

Now dipset pretty good team, The back line is good although I don't know who this Adam Blair guy is. Luke Covell, I hate him but I guess he isn't a bad player. Steve Matai was a good pick but he is out having neck surgery thanks to the warriors (Nathan Fien). I hope they don't get Frazer Anderson, he sucks imo as do most Anderson's. Now to the forwards, I like alot of them, just so you know, Roy Asotasi will not be playing for us, thats what I heard but yeah I would have put him in there. I don't like Cooper Vuna since when he was in the warriors he pretty much made them lose, but I like Frank Pritchard, hes probably the best player in the team. David Kidwell and Nathan Cayless were also good picks. The forwards look good and could get us to the finals if they were like that imo.

Beer Money Army

adam blair is a big kiwi interchange forward for storm, but he has been playing pretty good for them this season....

Beer Money Army

awesome try

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcKCjgaxLSU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcKCjgaxLSU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

best tries of 2008

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXFp9H1sjgU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXFp9H1sjgU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Beer Money Army

aussie side

Terry Campese (Canberra Raiders)
Petero Civoniceva (Penrith Panthers)
Michael Crocker (Melbourne Storm)
Craig Fitzgibbon (Sydney Roosters)
Israel Folau (Melbourne Storm)
Paul Gallen (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Kurt Gidley (Newcastle Knights)
Justin Hodges (Brisbane Broncos)
Greg Inglis (Melbourne Storm)
Brent Kite (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
Anthony Laffranchi (Gold Coast Titans)
Darren Lockyer - captain (Brisbane Broncos)
Joel Mongahan (Canberra Raiders)
Josh Perry (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
Steve Price (New Zealand Warriors)
Scott Prince (Gold Coast Titans)
Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
Brett Stewart (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
Glenn Stewart (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
Brent Tate (New Zealand Warriors)
Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys)
Anthony Watmough (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
David Williams (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)

pretty good but no tongue, lyon, cooper, orford :smh

i actually thought orford would of been a better choice over prince/thurston...

Qwake

Good team but it could have been MUCH better imo, the Aussie coach ir Blue tbh. He left out alot of great players and having Gallen in the team is just :smh Average team but is terrible from what they could have made it!!!

Beer Money Army

we all know australia is going win..

too easy for them...

Maybe they should split Australia into: QLD, NSW and Australian Aboriginals...

It would make the world cup more competative....

Qwake

LMFAO but yeah that is a good idea imo. But then all it would be is 3 Australian teams beating all the other countries and the Aussie teams would be battling it out to win the finals lol, its bad enough that Aussie always win but three teams it just to much lol.

Moonlight Drive

Australia needs 3 teams to add some competition, that's a near idea Dipset. C'mon, am I the only one who gets sick of New Zealand getting squashed every Anzac test, except for the rare Kiwi win every 4 or 5 years?

seX-Power

I am so fucking sick of the Origin/Test selectors leaving out people from underperforming teams, especially forwards. Since I am a Parramatta supporter my prime example will be Nathan Hindmarsh. He is a great player who makes a huge number of tackles, plays 80 minutes and has a good attack and can run the ball and score tries. I dont know why he missed out on Origin when he was still very in from and the Eels' best player. Just because the team sucks does not mean the player does. I am outraged. And also FUCK YOU selectors for including Thug Gallen.