nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tgmiveld isn't too far off tbh. Chicks will take advantage of a drunk guy, they also know they can always use the excuse of "oh you were drunk, dunno what you're talking about'. Especially works for younger chicks and desperate MILFS. Been there, done that. Idk if that would work if you're looking for a relationship or whatever though. lol
it loosens you up the booze does. women think you are a loser if you are not down the local boozer.

just get pissed around her, and see where it takes you. also acted jaded, women love a lad who does ot give a shiny shit about things. use big words like "friverlous" and "vacous" to impress her as well

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
it loosens you up the booze does. women think you are a loser if you are not down the local boozer.

just get pissed around her, and see where it takes you. also acted jaded, women love a lad who does ot give a shiny shit about things. use big words like "friverlous" and "vacous" to impress her as well
Fun fact: This doesn't account for 100% of the Female population this planet.

Also, this isn't a productive tactic for a relationship, which has already been covered by Deth but I thought I might as well emphasize the point.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fun fact: This doesn't account for 100% of the Female population this planet.

Also, this isn't a productive tactic for a relationship, which has already been covered by Deth but I thought I might as well emphasize the point.
it works for the majoirty lad

women might act like they care about feelings, but really they want a bloke to be a bloke , they want him to not show his emotions and be jaded to the world. they want a lad to get pissed and be a hardnut, trust me it works for the miveld

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
4d2a104867837ad57cbc5b7efb90b440.gif

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You could go the old fashioned route and just explain your feelings and that you'd like to take things a step further... please don't listen to some of the fucked up advice you're getting here or you'll end up alone just like the people giving you the advice.

Reactions: Farooq

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
it works for the majoirty lad

women might act like they care about feelings, but really they want a bloke to be a bloke , they want him to not show his emotions and be jaded to the world. they want a lad to get pissed and be a hardnut, trust me it works for the miveld
Yeah, the majority of the girls from the area you're from, this area likely having enough whores to get every STD from.
:woo1:

Reactions: Just Kevin

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
this is how I snared my fanny, on 2 occasions

we met up at the local boozer, after a bit of the liquid, I loosened up and talked about how jaded I was about life for 4 hours, the pussy on the women got wet, I made sure to turn up looking jaded, like I have not made much effort, i did not shave or anything.

the pussy made the move and snogged me on both occasions.

simple as that

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
this is how I snared my fanny, on 2 occasions

we met up at the local boozer, after a bit of the liquid, I loosened up and talked about how jaded I was about life for 4 hours, the pussy on the women got wet, I made sure to turn up looking jaded, like I have not made much effort, i did not shave or anything.

the pussy made the move and snogged me on both occasions.

simple as that
You do know this guy is underage, correct?

Nick

Reaction score
I take it things went well then?
I guess so. We didn't talk in real life, but we texted all night and I just asked her, and she told me just be straight up. So I'll at least know what to do next time.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HAHAHA i hope i didnt post before this. Bro there is no best way. Plan on making an ass out of yourself and laugh if it doesnt go as planned. She is as nervous as you are about it, or there isnt shit to work at.