nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You are in high school or what? You haven't done anything outside of school together? Simple enough, just ask her to dinner or some outside of school activity.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Okay. You ask her to chill or go have dinner or something. After the meal, you make her pay. She won't have any money and then you say, "WHAAT? NO MONEY? HEEERE! SUKAKOK!" @Big Boss

Kidding, but yeah. Um, ask her to hang out and then take her to dinner. I think she'll eventually just ask you if you were interested in dating her, but probably not. So make the first move.

Reactions: Farooq

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah

Idk, we haven't kissed or anything. She calls me cute or hot often. Don't really know how to describe it, it's been really on and off and but the last month or so has been on more than before.
simple solution

take her down the disco at the local boozer, when its time to dance see if she shakes her rump in your crotch.

it is how women play their cards right

Reactions: wils172

Nick

Reaction score
You are in high school or what? You haven't done anything outside of school together? Simple enough, just ask her to dinner or some outside of school activity.
Still in high school, so a lot of suggestions I've gotten aren't possible atm. We've hung out maybe twice..? Problem is, every time we've tried to do something outside of school one of us is busy. Last weekend I went to a concert, this weekend she has some sort of cheerleading thing, so idk how to work around it.

Nick

Reaction score
I've gotten that vibe from her before, thing is I want it to be a good situation. I was about to do it like 2 weeks ago, and my friends started cock blocking the shit out of me. I'd rather it be just the two of us.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've gotten that vibe from her before, thing is I want it to be a good situation. I was about to do it like 2 weeks ago, and my friends started cock blocking the shit out of me. I'd rather it be just the two of us.
next time you are talking to her just say you want to take her to dinner and find out when she is free. Come on son this isn't brain surgery

Nick

Reaction score
next time you are talking to her just say you want to take her to dinner and find out when she is free. Come on son this isn't brain surgery
Haha, I know man. I just haven't really asked out a girl at this age, and I'm an awkward fuck with bad anxiety so it's just the way I am

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Haha, I know man. I just haven't really asked out a girl at this age, and I'm an awkward fuck with bad anxiety so it's just the way I am
I feel you but she seems to be digging you so its a slam dunk pimp

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Do what Ted from HIMYM would do.

Take what he does with Robin in the pilot episode as a base example.