nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm not saying that you need to wear fruity shit or "conform"...i'm saying showering more than once a week is a good idea to not smell like a literal asshole.
you do not smell though

if you smell of a fruity fragernece women think you are soft

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I have disproven that. I shower more than once a week, I do MMA, weighlift, have a beard. Women think im manly and I get laid a lot. Not showering a lot and getting wasted doesn't prove anytini

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
The key is to not give her an option. Next time you're talking to your friends around her just start referring to her as your girlfriend and then she will not want to embarrass you and will either accept it or ask you about it later at which time you're just like 'ya I decided you can be my main bitch now, that cool?' and she will have to say yes b/c that's just soo smooth