nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
also potential dirt from tsar. edited.

Last edited:

Nick

Reaction score
Whats her personality like?
not sure how to explain :hmm:

She's pretty cool, she actually gets my humor which is rare, but she is really insecure about herself at times.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
not sure how to explain :hmm:

She's pretty cool, she actually gets my humor which is rare, but she is really insecure about herself at times.
Well sir, I wouldn't ask her out like a bunch of people do and that is- through text. I cannot begin to explain how I hate people asking other people out through text but thats a different story. Anyways, I would suggest asking her on a ' friendly ' date to her favorite place. She needs to be comfortable in her own fun surroundings. The place she will have fun the most, is the place were her mind will be at ease away from possible stress. You need to be a gentleman and open the doors for her (i.e car door, any door for that matter) kinda start showing some of that gentleman side to her. Next, once the date is complete you need to take her for a walk. Have a casual conversation with her, but don't be too weird and nervous. Remember: she can sense if your nervous by the changes in your attitude because you don't know if she'll accept you or not. Once you've been talking for a bit, start asking about you and her. You should ask her how she feels about you and her possibly being together and if that is an option for her. Tell her how you really feel about her, just don't be too dramatic to where she thinks you're a pussy. Bottom line: Lay it out to her without studdering or sounding nervous or too forward. Tell her how you feel without being Blue. Most importantly, make her laugh and make her feel like shes special. Last but not least, don't be a douchebag. Hope this helps.

Reactions: NickAngel12

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
As mushy as it sounds, Flowers always help and you should let out your feelings to her in a soft manner, Hold her hand, look into her eyes. show her you are absolutely serious and dedicated to being her number one guy. :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Describe "having a thing for a few months" and I can lay it out for you.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
right here we go lad

take her for a pub night out, show her that you are a proper man. Make sure you show her a bit of the old manly attitude. Get ratarsed in front of her, steaming drunk, women love a lad who is wankered.

Then, if you are dancing, the pussy will dance in your diretion when you are insterested. ignore all this asking her malarky, just get bladdered and see what happens

Reactions: DK JAMES and Brad.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
right here we go lad

take her for a pub night out, show her that you are a proper man. Make sure you show her a bit of the old manly attitude. Get ratarsed in front of her, steaming drunk, women love a lad who is wankered.

Then, if you are dancing, the pussy will dance in your diretion when you are insterested. ignore all this asking her malarky, just get bladdered and see what happens
Do everything opposite of this.

Solid Snake

Just say you wanna commit to her, if she wants the same, it will happen. No need to over think things.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just say you wanna commit to her, if she wants the same, it will happen. No need to over think things.
exactly.

women just want a bloke to be a bloke. no need for flowers or anything. like i said just be a bloke, have a pint and take her down the local boozer. she will be putty in your hands

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Nick

Reaction score
Is it that same girl that was in Cali?
Yeah
Describe "having a thing for a few months" and I can lay it out for you.
Idk, we haven't kissed or anything. She calls me cute or hot often. Don't really know how to describe it, it's been really on and off and but the last month or so has been on more than before.