nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
the boozer is the way forward

i have been on 2 pub dates and they both ended with the miveld copping off with the women. just take her to the pub, and get ratarsed

Reactions: wils172

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
sorry m8, I'm not a eurofag
neither am I.

I bloody hate Euro culture. Give me the old boozer, or bar as you Americans call it, and get the manly charm going. Trust me if you use the booze, you will not lose, and you will be in luck if you have a manly musk

Reactions: Grams and Ounces

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
neither am I.

I bloody hate Euro culture. Give me the old boozer, or bar as you Americans call it, and get the manly charm going. Trust me if you use the booze, you will not lose, and you will be in luck if you have a manly musk

While i not agree in theory, the boozer tactic worked for me, even the potential scrap i nearly had won me some more affection.

.....Whilst.... I think.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
So I'm in a bit of a dilemna at the moment. This girl and I have had a thing for a few months now, and I feel like it may be time to go a little further. However, the only problem is im not sure how I should do this. Soo, any advice?

Depends what the thing you have had for a few months is? Most likely the easiest way is the straight up way, ask when you are alone.

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
Still in high school, so a lot of suggestions I've gotten aren't possible atm. We've hung out maybe twice..? Problem is, every time we've tried to do something outside of school one of us is busy. Last weekend I went to a concert, this weekend she has some sort of cheerleading thing, so idk how to work around it.
Hmmm, since my GF is a cheerleader, it's mostly because we have common interests. If you and this girl you're interested have the common interests, it would be a lot more easier imo. The most important thing tho? Before you're going to "ask her out" just hang out with her more, get to know her a little bit better and the worst scenario is arguably being with her. Don't text her, ask her out when she sees that, girls respect that a lot more if anything.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
While i not agree in theory, the boozer tactic worked for me, even the potential scrap i nearly had won me some more affection.

.....Whilst.... I think.
The boozer method works trust me.

The more drunk you get, the more the women wants to kiss you. Trust me they love a bit of larger breath as well.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Tgmiveld isn't too far off tbh. Chicks will take advantage of a drunk guy, they also know they can always use the excuse of "oh you were drunk, dunno what you're talking about'. Especially works for younger chicks and desperate MILFS. Been there, done that. Idk if that would work if you're looking for a relationship or whatever though. lol

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
The boozer method works trust me.

The more drunk you get, the more the women wants to kiss you. Trust me they love a bit of larger breath as well.

Yeah, i meant more the more boost of confidence on my part and the more relaxation on their part.

Your way may actually work though, i did go on a year bender when i was a teenager and got a few comments that the reason xx liked me was because i was dancing like a lunatic and generally not giving a fuck.

Anyhow yeah, beer = good, spirits = great.

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
anyone ever get the drunk dick?

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
No, i get the opposite, it goes but when drunk it never finishes. The better of the two evils i suppose, at least for her.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nick, if you ever need some advice or something hit me up with a PM. Although, Danny and Jenn would probably have the best advice/