nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Kevin Hart sucks. GF made me watch one of his specials and it was beyond fucking boring.

Reactions: CM Punk

Nick

Reaction score
He can be funny at times, not even in my top 1000

Reactions: Just Kevin

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Here's two options

1. You could take her to a late lunch/early dinner. I'd say either PF Changs or Kona Grill. This way she knows you care enough to take her somewhere decent and I'm sure your cockblocking friends won't go. Afterwards be real, tell her you'd like to actually take her out on a date.

Or

2. Next time you see her whip it out, look her up and down then look back at your junk and tell her it ain't gonna suck itself. This way could either lead to a glorious beej or a date with palmela handerson

It's a choose your own adventure of sorts

Reactions: Grams and Ounces

Nick

Reaction score
Here's two options

1. You could take her to a late lunch/early dinner. I'd say either PF Changs or Kona Grill. This way she knows you care enough to take her somewhere decent and I'm sure your cockblocking friends won't go. Afterwards be real, tell her you'd like to actually take her out on a date.

Or

2. Next time you see her whip it out, look her up and down then look back at your junk and tell her it ain't gonna suck itself. This way could either lead to a glorious beej or a date with palmela handerson

It's a choose your own adventure of sorts
I know all the bitches love Kona grill, I've never been there. Good idea bro, AZ people know what's best :obama:

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
jrh58xr.gif

Reactions: TheArabHammer