nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
caveman3.jpg
who is he

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Simple, you go to blackpeoplemeet.com or farmersonly.com and add "I'm single and ready to make balls wrinkle" to your bio and surely enough a homo will be knocking are your door :pity2:
my fuckin co workers made a gay and single farmersonly profile for me. My work email gets fucking flirt notifications all the time. :ksi:

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"hey bitch you wanna fucking go out!"
that is meant to work, sometimes you have to get to the point

i have gone up to many a girl and said "hello my lovely" or "hello beutiful"

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
GOAT thread
it is not

the lads on this forum are making me fear for the youth of today. what happened to rugged proper blokes, like the ones we had in 2003. I tell you when I was 18 I was getting pissed listening to Manson, and not giving a flying fuck, and the women? they loved it lad

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
it is not

the lads on this forum are making me fear for the youth of today. what happened to rugged proper blokes, like the ones we had in 2003. I tell you when I was 18 I was getting pissed listening to Manson, and not giving a flying fuck, and the women? they loved it lad
Listen Jack, I agree in a sense that there are more 'bitch'-boys out there than there were years ago. Hell, I was walking around the mall one day and heard a little boy singing One Direction. However, the things you describe breaks the Code of Man which has been written since the early 1900s. What you describe, is how men act in third world countries.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
it is not

I'm pretty sure all the women were busy with actual appealing men rather than cheap white trash like yourself.