nope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

This is what the women really love.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Lmfao, this tgmiveld guy is a blueberry. I've got it under control now, none of your advice helped me bro :dawg:
Precisely. My advice helped you out the most. A reward isn't necessary but greatly appreciated.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Listen Jack, I agree in a sense that there are more 'bitch'-boys out there than there were years ago. Hell, I was walking around the mall one day and heard a little boy singing One Direction. However, the things you describe breaks the Code of Man which has been written since the early 1900s. What you describe, is how men act in third world countries.
it was not the same 10 years ago.
I tell you, I only washed once a week, and did not give a flying fuck. i did not style my hair, or care about fashion. women love a bit of rough, and want a bloke to be a bloke.

nero - lets not bring personal feelings into the thread

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I tell you, I only washed once a week, and did not give a flying fuck. i did not style my hair, or care about fashion. women love a bit of rough, and want a bloke to be a bloke.

You're still talking this nonsense?

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Can I ask the women on here if they actually think a dirty rugged man is attractive? (As a bi man...nupe.)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

If this kind of shit works for you, wherever you're from, then my hats off to you....but for most of us, women care that you're clean. Sure, you can have that "rough" personality, unshaven, whatever. But simply not showering for almost a week is fucking gross. It's "sexy" on occasion to have sex after a workout and be sweaty, etc., but intentionally beating fucking gross and having sex all the time is disgusting. Women like rough sometimes, yes, but rough doesn't mean foul odors and dirty bodies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What the flying Jesus living fuck is a bloke?

Reactions: Nick

Nick

Reaction score
You took her to the sock hop?
Nah, I just showed her my pipebomb :ksi:
dFTY7e.gif

Reactions: Majour and F.R.I.E

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This is a great thread some brilliant responses some funny ones and then some downright odd ones.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What the flying Jesus living fuck is a bloke?
a proper man, one who does not wear fruity fragence or conform to fashion

If this kind of shit works for you, wherever you're from, then my hats off to you....but for most of us, women care that you're clean. Sure, you can have that "rough" personality, unshaven, whatever. But simply not showering for almost a week is fucking gross. It's "sexy" on occasion to have sex after a workout and be sweaty, etc., but intentionally beating fucking gross and having sex all the time is disgusting. Women like rough sometimes, yes, but rough doesn't mean foul odors and dirty bodies.
you will find that washing once a week is enough, no need for overkill. a women does not like a lad who is perfectly preened

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
a proper man, one who does not wear fruity fragence or conform to fashion

you will find that washing once a week is enough, no need for overkill. a women does not like a lad who is perfectly preened
I'm not saying that you need to wear fruity shit or "conform"...i'm saying showering more than once a week is a good idea to not smell like a literal asshole.

Also never said need to be perfectly preened. Again, you can be rough and ridged and still shower more than once a week. I've had several women and do the opposite of everything you've stated.