New-Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Although meeting a hot girl and banging her out that night doesn't seem like a bad thing....

Well yeah, no one is saying throw a title on him immediately. But definitely don't let his momentum be forgotten and slip away like they do with basically everyone else. Progress with this Orton feud, make him look good. After that don't let him do nothing or fall into a tag team or some bullshit. That's part of the problem with a lot of these guys they bring up from ECW, they've got great momentum going there and they shit all over it.

LKP

My mate in work always says, they will push ( whoever) and then theyw ill go back down to mid card. I said well what makes you think he is being pushed? Isnt Orton being kept away from the title? Meaning he has dropped to mid card? Did i have a point here or what?

MizMasta3000

Although meeting a hot girl and banging her out that night doesn't seem like a bad thing....

Well yeah, no one is saying throw a title on him immediately. But definitely don't let his momentum be forgotten and slip away like they do with basically everyone else. Progress with this Orton feud, make him look good. After that don't let him do nothing or fall into a tag team or some bullshit. That's part of the problem with a lot of these guys they bring up from ECW, they've got great momentum going there and they shit all over it.

CM Punk is a roller coaster. After ECW, he came to RAW, did nothing, won MITB and won the WHC. He loses and ends up taging with Kofi. Now he is cooling down from SD champ and looks to be headed for upper-mid card. Kofi's momentum wont slip away but after he finishes his Orton feud, where will he go? There is no heel champ or a notable future world champ except for Swagger and I doubt with the heavy veterans on raw, he will be given a sniff of the strap

xtremebadass

Kofi's momentum wont slip away but after he finishes his Orton feud, where will he go? There is no heel champ or a notable future world champ except for Swagger and I doubt with the heavy veterans on raw, he will be given a sniff of the strap

Truth Speaker.

This was also note worthy...

I used to think Kofi was just a no talent "black Morrison"

ROFL

The Rated R CMStar

CM Punk is a roller coaster. After ECW, he came to RAW, did nothing, won MITB and won the WHC

Not sure what you are talking about...CM Punk became champion his first night in Raw and held every damn title in there.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, he title hoped from one to the next. His next immediate feud was over a title, which he eventually won. It was MitB, World champ, tag champ, IC champ, MitB, World champ. Guys been getting pushed for more than a year.

The Rated R CMStar

Would like to applaud WWE for saving Kofi vs Randy for at least the next month.

LKP

^^Agreed, match at TLC now in December lets hope its a good one. And that its a good feud.

MizMasta3000

Hopefully we can still be realistic and have Orton win the feud

The Rated R CMStar

Orton doesn't need to win the feud. He can easily take the loss from Kofi at TLC and move on to throw his name into the "Ill win the RR match" ballot, letting Kofi win the feud.

MizMasta3000

he puts Kofi over, then what happens to Kofi??? a downward slope effect. It isnt like he is a credible WWE title contender yet. Swagger and even MVP are in front of him in that line

noumenon

MVP :roll:
I think everyone who has beaten him the past few months would beg to differ.

The Rated R CMStar

Tell me how Swagger and MVP would be in front of a guy who beated Randy Orton in front of a guy who comes from beating Randy Orton.