New-Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

^true, but a wrestler is only as stale as his booking/feud or as the writers make him be

noumenon

Well with the amount of talent and diversity on the card right now no one should be "stale", yet so many people are. Their answer to everything is constant title changes.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I do not necessarily want constant title changes just fresh faces not the same Orton/Cena B.S every damn week. With the amount of talent on Raw everything should be the opposite of Stale I still do think that MVP could be a world champ. Maybe not long term but a nice transitional reign would be nice.

noumenon

I think out of all the mid carders on RAW MVP is probably the least capable of a title run in his current face condition.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
My Prediction With All The Many Mid-cards Raw Needs More Main Eventers.....So Build Kofi Slowly But With Time, Pre-Mature Matches Leaves Pre-Mature Booking Holes. Plus I Would Love For Them Too Put Him The Cat And Mouse Position Orton Tries Too Bury Him, But He Finds More And Creative Ways Too Screw Orton...With It Going Into A Good TLC match.

straight_edge76

the face MVP is seriously annoying. While he was going through his "I need a win" angle on Smackdown is when I think he was at his best as a face, I prefer the cocky, "Im the best" MVP that was on smackdown, and if he ever returns to that character I think he could be up for a push.

MizMasta3000

WWE's roster is not balanced at all.

SD-Too many M-Ers, as a result, ppl get buried
RAW-Too many upper-mid carders, as a result, no one gets pushed
ECW-Not as many anything, as a resut, upper-scale WWE talent development brand

What shall be done?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I do think Kofi can be pushed. I mean, he doesn't need to face Randy one on one at Survivor Series. I truly think they'll battle in opposite teams at this PPV, then he can face Randy one on one at TLC, be pushed as a longshot winner for the Royal Rumble match, be in Raw's Elimination Chamber and by then you would have had him on top of the card for a good 4 months.

Shocker, I know. But I agree with CMS. Have them captain separate teams at Survivor Series, Kofi gets a surprise pinfall eliminating captain Orton. They follow that up at TLC, I doubt they will have an actual TLC match since it probably wont be considered a main event. But either way, Kofi gets ANOTHER surprise win over Orton in a flash pinfall situation. Orton probably punts him post match to regain some heat or something. Royal Rumble time, Kofi becomes a ball of fire during the Royal Rumble match, but then gets cheaply eliminated by Orton himself close to the end. Both Kofi and Orton continue to be rivals pretty much as Orton and him are both announced members of the RAW elimination chamber match. Orton probably takes him out of the Chamber being on the top of the pecking order out of people expected to win the match. From there, if Orton somehow is still not champion up to that point, they can safely have the pay off match between Orton and Kingston at the grand daddy of them all, Wrestlemania. Win or lose, the atmosphere would be huge and this would be the perfect chance to legitimize Kofi Kingston as a main event player.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
they were billing him from "Ghana, West Africa", not Jamaica for a little bit. I'm really looking forward to see how far he goes up the card. Kofi could be what Shelton should have been.

straight_edge76

But unlike Shelton he has Mic skills imo. I do not see him as a long term main eventer honestly, I see him being in the role that Jericho was back before his return, a upper-mid carder who occasionally makes a main event match.

MizMasta3000

they were billing him from "Ghana, West Africa", not Jamaica for a little bit. I'm really looking forward to see how far he goes up the card. Kofi could be what Shelton should have been.

You say that like Sheltons career is over. He has alot ahead of him and can be ECW champ soon

(MizMasta3000) ^Combine all 3 brands in a secret and sly way that use ordinary fans will not see throw. But back to Kofi he rocks.

What?

Airfixx

But unlike Shelton he has Mic skills imo.

So you're saying Shelton has notably good mic skills? ...Whilst Kofi, who has stirred up THIS kind of reaction and speculation from the fans JUST cos he's spoke a dozen lines or so on the last Raw isn't on his 'level' mic-wise?

MizMasta3000

^no hes saying that unlike Shelton, Kofi has good mic skills