New-Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I want new blood as much as the next guy but Kofi isnt our guy here. Its Swagger Swagger Swagger.

WDF you on about? ...Haven't seen Raw yet this week, but aside from then when have MVP or Henry scored a win for Kofi????? :roll:

IDK how about the Kofi/Orton turned Kofi, MVP and Henry/Legacy where Kofi/Orton didnt really wrestle each other at all developing no chemistry. Henry helped MVP gain the win.

I'd love to see Kofi a M-Er but I dont think hes really ready yet

Airfixx

We get it - You're a swagger fan.... Enough already!!! : P

As for the MVP/Henry thing.... You implied that their saving Kofi against Orton is a regular occurence... Now I realise you're actually refering to the 6 man tag on Raw the week before last when Ozzy made the original 1-on-1 a tag after Priceless interfered... That, however half-arsed was typical SSeries hype and they didn't save Kofi from a SOLO Orton... They were 'ordered' into a 3 on 1 beatdown and evened up the odds by the 'GM'.

MizMasta3000

We get it - You're a swagger fan.... Enough already!!! : P
As for the MVP/Henry thing.... You implied that their saving Kofi against Orton is a regular occurence... Now I realise you're actually refering to the 6 man tag on Raw the week before last when Ozzy made the original 1-on-1 a tag after Priceless interfered... That, however half-arsed was typical SSeries hype and they didn't save Kofi from a SOLO Orton... They were 'ordered' into a 3 on 1 beatdown and evened up the odds by the 'GM'.

As long as you all know ;o

xtremebadass

I might be jumping the gun here, but I think Kofi will win MITB this year. It's too hard for WWE to book their guys to main event level without MITB. We saw Punk, he was not going to be a main eventer if he wouldn't have won MITB. WWE is just clueless to push guys to main event level these days without it, so I know Kofi needs that. IMO, he is ahead of Morrison in terms of possibly winning MITB this year.

Kofi would cash in on the World Champ of course because WWE won't let black guys holding their main belt.

LKP

^^^Kofi could be the first guy if Orton or a heel holds the wwe title at Wm26 to cash it in on that night.

The Rated R CMStar

If I understood what XB said, he's refering about the WWE Title. Booker hold the WHC

MizMasta3000

The Rock????? Idk is he really black???

I guess Kofi could be a ECW champ theres only been two of those since WWE's ECW

xtremebadass

Naw the Rock is like 1/3 black I think. He's samoan and filipino I think, beats me. I am talking Vince doesn't let 100% brotha's hold his belt lol. If you have to question if he's black or not, Vince would let him hold the belt most likely.

xtremebadass

Not too many because Vince sabotages their career before they can even become worthy of holding WWE title gold.