Montel Vontavious Porter Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
With a name and a record like that I know he must get harrassed in airports heavy. Let alone make it to Japan.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Prove it won't happen.

No, you prove it WILL happen. You're the one who has the crazy theory, not me.

Imagine if you looked out the window and on the ground, there was a bunch of parts from a car laying on the ground, ok. Now imagine 2 people come by and they both have theories as to how the parts got there. Suppose the one person says that somebody scattered the parts there themselves. Now, suppose the second person says a car just vaporized itself and the parts are there because the car disappeared. Which person is the true burden of proof layed upon? Because saying that TNA has any chance of overtaking WWE with the way they're going is just as crazy as that second theory.

TNA has Jeff and Anderson as two of the biggest names on their flagship show, WWE has Barrett and Miz. Awful.

Actually, WWE has Cena and Triple H as their big two if you want to get technical, but what does that say about TNA when TNA has Jeff, Angle, Hogan, Flair, Bischoff, etc, and they STILL draw nothing? Like I said, the brand has no name value.

But you're saying ZERO. 2 million is not zero.

TNA is the second biggest company in North America. Deal with it.

Second biggest isn't good enough. If you're not first, you're last.

2 million to me is nowhere NEAR big enough for me to look at. Unless they overtake WWE, I look at them as no different from ROH, CZW or PWG. They're all the same, all useless.

???

Banned
Reaction score
John Cena is fired and Triple H is injured and in charge of house shows so if they're the two biggest draws then WWE is in trouble. Then you have Wade Barrett who can't cut anything more then a decent promo and Miz who is a midcard jobber as champion with Jerry Lawler being the top face on Raw and you think I should have to pack up my point????? LOL

They are laying the foundations for TNA I'm telling you. The ratings with WWE will fall with Miz and Barrett being pushed at the top and TNA will succeed.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Oh dear, you actually believe Cena's fired, don't you? Triple H is coming back in the next month, they've planted the seeds for his return fued already.

Yeah, I'm sure WWE is just gonna let TNA beat them. Even if they could, and they can't, Vince would just find something to stop them as soon as they got going. TNA will never overtake anything, Dixie Carter has a brain the equivalent of a bag of bricks.

Kizza

Reaction score
Second biggest isn't good enough. If you're not first, you're last.

2 million to me is nowhere NEAR big enough for me to look at. Unless they overtake WWE, I look at them as no different from ROH, CZW or PWG. They're all the same, all useless.

That is some of the worst logic I've ever heard. How can more than one company be first? Does that mean if TNA go past WWE, WWE are nothing anymore? That's just so dumb.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Yeah, if TNA miraculously got past WWE, then they wouldn't matter, but that will NEVER happen.

Kizza

Reaction score
Jesus Christ...

You would make an awful businessman.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Oh dear, you actually believe Cena's fired, don't you? Triple H is coming back in the next month, they've planted the seeds for his return fued already.

Yeah, I'm sure WWE is just gonna let TNA beat them. Even if they could, and they can't, Vince would just find something to stop them as soon as they got going. TNA will never overtake anything, Dixie Carter has a brain the equivalent of a bag of bricks.

He lost the match so he is fired its simple.

What is Vince going to do kill them with PG? LOL

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He lost the match so he is fired its simple.

What is Vince going to do kill them with PG? LOL

No wonder you think TNA is going to overtake WWE, I'm arguing with somebody who think it's real. :rolleyes:

What is Dixie going to do, kill Vince with the power of Hogan's magic HOF ring? :rolleyes:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
NEWSFLASH!!!

JOHN CENA WAS NOT REALLY FIRED. IT'S PART OF A STORYLINE.

Also this thread is not about John Cena or WWE beating TNA in ratings. This is about MVP being released. Please stay on topic. Thank you.

Reaction score
:lmao @ perucho believing it's real. I guess you'd believe Hogan saying TNA will be taking over one day as the number 1 company...oh wait, you do

???

Banned
Reaction score
NEWSFLASH!!!

JOHN CENA WAS NOT REALLY FIRED. IT'S PART OF A STORYLINE.

Also this thread is not about John Cena or WWE beating TNA in ratings. This is about MVP being released. Please stay on topic. Thank you.

Oh yes because you run WWE don't you???? LOL

MVP is just going to go to the superior company anyway.

Kylie

Reaction score
I swear I feel like the person that tells a little kid that Santa isn't real, but perucho this link is for your own good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling

As far as the MVP release goes, he may very well end up at TNA and if he does, hopefully he's happy there. I would love to see him back at WWE again in the future though.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
He has said he is going international. I don't see at all how going to TNA is more international than WWE.

What I think that means is he is going down to Mexico to join AAA or CMLL since he is not allowed in Japan.