Montel Vontavious Porter Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
There was nothing wrong with that backdrop, and Orton is an idiot for wrestling with hypermobile shoulders and then complaining that he took a bump. And MVP was underused since 2007.

I'm speaking in terms of how it's crazy to think how 2 guys who should've been world champion and had all the potential in the world are gone and 2 useless fucks who've never accomplished anything are still there wasting space. It's unfortunate, that's all.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I know what their last names are, so what? You're gonna pay a guy all that money to do NOTHING, just because 20+ years ago, he came out of a prior superstars dick? Dibiase in particular. That guy is SO fucking useless that the word useless doesn't even apply to him. He hasn't had a single relevant moment in his entire career.

Kizza

Reaction score
Their parents still work for WWE. Therefore, they have jobs.

In your opinion they're useless, just like in mine, MVP and Kennedy were never worth their respective paychecks.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
LOL, better company. TNA is absolutely worthless. They have no status of any kind, nobody knows who they are, nobody cares who they are, and they're total laughing stocks to the few people who do know they exist. I could make some junky backyard wrestling fed tomorrow and it would have the same credibility as TNA does.

???

Banned
Reaction score
TNA has better wrestlers than WWE and you can't deny that so they're a better wrestling company.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Actually, I can deny that. WWE has Danielson, Kaval, Del Rio, Swagger, etc. TNA has Jeff Hardy..the worst wrestler in history, a bunch of spot monkeys, and a bunch of great wrestlers years past their prime like Angle and Flair.

Besides, regardless of which wrestlers are better in the ring, ring work doesn't matter, and TNA has ZERO recognition. They're unknown. They don't matter, therefore, they could be the best wrestling company on the planet, and working for them would STILL be useless. There's no VALUE in working there. None. None whatsoever.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Some matches on WWE superstars alone is better than some stuff you'd see on a TNA PPV so nah they aren't even the better wrestling company from a in ring standpoint.

And speaking of TNA even though MVP is talking about going international I could easily see him just going to TNA instead. I think the international stuff is to throw people off.

Kizza

Reaction score
Not sure about the TNA has no recognition argument. 2 million viewers a week says quite the opposite.

Absolute statements are Blue.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
2 million people is like a drop of water in the ocean compared to what WWE does, who cares about that?

???

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Kurt Angle is the best wrestler in the world, AJ Styles is a good wrestler even if he doesn't draw, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Beer Money, MCMG, GenMe, Doug Williams etc all have great matches better then you'll see in WWE. You talk about Jeff being bad but the WWE Champion's only good match was with Daniel Bryan which was okay which shows how bad he is.

Being in TNA isn't worthless because when they overtake WWE then people are going to look back and see Anderson and Hardy as modern day Hulj Hogans.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Being in TNA isn't worthless because when they overtake WWE then people are going to look back and see Anderson and Hardy as modern day Hulj Hogans.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

That's all I needed to win this argument.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Prove it won't happen. TNA has Jeff and Anderson as two of the biggest names on their flagship show, WWE has Barrett and Miz. Awful.

Kizza

Reaction score
2 million people is like a drop of water in the ocean compared to what WWE does, who cares about that?

But you're saying ZERO. 2 million is not zero.

TNA is the second biggest company in North America. Deal with it.