• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MLB Discussion Thread

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
So I read an article this week on ESPN I think it was that one if the Cleveland Indians minor league teams is giving out Jobu bobble heads soon to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the film Major League. I will post the article when I get to a computer but I thought this was pretty sweet.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
Well new season is going on. Who are we all rooting for?

Have to keep rooting for my Pirates. Dont think they will go all the way but hoping for another playoff year.

Do you smell what Tap a Talk is cooking?

Jimmy King

Death Rider
Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
San Diego Padres.

Rough start to the season but they've picked up a little with winning their last two games, here's to hoping they can sweep the Rockies today.

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
Any predictions for the season?

Afraid the Cubs will take it all but since this is an even year i dont count out the Giants. The AL really only has a couple of teams i think can win the whole thing. The Royals and possibly the Jays. Everyone else seems pretty even or terrible.

Last edited:

Champagne Charlie

Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
I don't have a team but I like the Toronto Blue Jays due to them having Marcus Stroman who has connections with a rapper that I like. I also know somebody who is really into baseball and they like the Rays so i don't mind them either.

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
I don't have a team but I like the Toronto Blue Jays due to them having Marcus Stroman who has connections with a rapper that I like. I also know somebody who is really into baseball and they like the Rays so i don't mind them either.
Awesome that you're rooting for the Jays but just remember, if you're a Jays fan, you can't be a Rays fan too because they play in the same division and we hate them. Yankees, Red Sox and Orioles too.

I can see why you love Stroman though, how could you not after this legendary selfie?

Last edited:

Ghostface Killa

Pretty sure I had a usertitle here one time why it was removed I don't know
Feb 1, 2012
The Cincinnati Reds.

They been doing really good this year and if our bullpen stays healthy and shit, we can make a nice playoff run I hope.

Deadpool

May 19, 2011
Inside your mom
www.yourmom.com
Where the hell did the Reds come from? Holy shit. I didn't expect them to win their 5th game until May. I thought they were going to beat my Cubbies last night. I walked into work just after Finnegan gave up his first hit in the 7th.

Ghostface Killa

Pretty sure I had a usertitle here one time why it was removed I don't know
Feb 1, 2012
Your joking I hope. The Cincinnati Reds have been a good team for a couple years now, just not when our bullpen is hurt and this making us not deep enough. Or, when we had Dusty Baker who would make bone head calls. Our bullpen gets hurt, we struggle. Period.

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
No he is not joking. The reds were the 4th team in Central last season. They traded away alot of their players and by most experts werent expected to do shit this year.

Deadpool

May 19, 2011
Inside your mom
www.yourmom.com
Really, the Reds have had 2 good years where they could've been WS champs in the last 10 years but that time is gone now. They're not terrible, but I didn't expect them to do what they have done to open the season.

Still love Votto, dude is a beast. I also hate him because he rakes against Cubs pitching.

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Wow the Phillies have impressed me the last three games, they are looking really good Pitching wise, and their Bullpen has been one of the best so far. Maybe mid 70's or wins is not a long shot for them.

Deadpool

May 19, 2011
Inside your mom
www.yourmom.com
The Cubs with their best opening of a season since 1969. A sweep of the Reds was nice. I know they're going to hit some hard times but the feeling of this being the year has never been stronger. I'm giddy with excitement.