MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hey someone has to lose 100 games to let our teams look better. 150 mil offseason acquisitions dont equal wins, but then again we can't all buy a team :pity2:
Nope we can't. It's nice to have a top ten payroll after wallowing at the bottom for two decades.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nope we can't. It's nice to have a top ten payroll after wallowing at the bottom for two decades.
i just love that we slang 3 mil tickets and sell out daily. I couldn't imagine moving and cheering for a team that cant fill the stadium daily.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
We'll see if Billy Beane can pull it out this year. Being from NoCal, I've known for years that the A's major problem is the dude with the cap. The A's always get out-managed in the end. They always hire these walk-on managers and this is where Billy Beane's system fails.

Our last real manager was LaRussa. Everyone since has been putrid. If we had Scioscia or Maddon up here, I guarantee we'd have had a dynasty by now. A good manager would have put a cat like Carlos Gonzalez to use while he was still here.

Point is, if Melvin is the real deal those WS Giants teams ('02.'10,'12) will be put to shame. Not even the St. Ancient Cardinals will put the A's to bed.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
93 mph to the dome last night. Good thing we have two young short stops.
ImpurePartialKob.gif