MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
We dont need him but lucroy is the best in the NL. Molina old and Posey is a puss
Offensively yes. I am huge on Maldanatto tbh and want lucroy every day in the lineup therefor we keep one old shit like Reynolds, and Luc catches one day a week and plays first the rest. Maldanatto has a cannon and Luc really isnt great at catching runners.

I'd take Harvey for him in a heartbeat tbh, if we had a 1b to buy.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey mets need hitting. Trade us for Harvey, wheeler, degrom, syndagaard, gee, montero all 25 or younger. The first 4 ace stuff. Could help both clubs

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd be all for it tbh, but we only need one. Peralta Fiers Lohse and that piece of shit Garza are locked.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh mets would only trade one. I think it's Harvey which sucks
Honestly i'd mark for it something fierce. I'm pretty optimistic seeing the Attanasio interview about shit changing after this huge fail. It was comparable to your 2007 mets i believe.

149 days in a row in 1st and we didnt miss the playoffs, we fucking blew the shit. Interesting seeing the A's might be missing out also.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
easy bro I've checked the box score every morning!

But yea, until the NBA playoffs wrap up I won't be getting too into things
You had the best record in baseball and we spent 149 days in first, we missed the playoffs and you are the wild card team.

Man how fucked is that. Seriously with all those asses filling seats, what is the dead with the A's payroll? You should be able to be over 100 mill easily by this time. We put 3 mil asses in seats this year (and most) and that alone equates to a 100 mil payroll, no need to worry about the money for shirts jerseys $5 hot dogs and all the other shit involved.

Does your team just not have a parking lot and only two hot dog stands in the stadium? Honestly what keeps a consistent playoff team (3+ years now at least?) under 100 mil with the free 25 mil you got this year alone included.

ETA: shit, we paid for our stadium via taxpayers, I wonder if that fucks you hard?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
You had the best record in baseball and we spent 149 days in first, we missed the playoffs and you are the wild card team.

Man how fucked is that. Seriously with all those asses filling seats, what is the dead with the A's payroll? You should be able to be over 100 mill easily by this time. We put 3 mil asses in seats this year (and most) and that alone equates to a 100 mil payroll, no need to worry about the money for shirts jerseys $5 hot dogs and all the other shit involved.

Does your team just not have a parking lot and only two hot dog stands in the stadium? Honestly what keeps a consistent playoff team (3+ years now at least?) under 100 mil with the free 25 mil you got this year alone included.

ETA: shit, we paid for our stadium via taxpayers, I wonder if that fucks you hard?
Yep, remember when the jays and brewers had comfortable first place leads? Those were the days :upset:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yep, remember when the jays and brewers had comfortable first place leads? Those were the days :upset:
It's heartbreaking tbh, but i am excited to see a few players gtfo and hopefully our pitching coach fuck off. More than likely it'll be the brother coaches and possibly RR getting the kick in the dick, but it appears we are planning on spending 30 mil on keeping Gallardo and A-Ram. I guess I can hope.

You have that team all back next season? It really seemed like the Jays went all in for this year, hopefully they got 2015 also.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It's heartbreaking tbh, but i am excited to see a few players gtfo and hopefully our pitching coach fuck off. More than likely it'll be the brother coaches and possibly RR getting the kick in the dick, but it appears we are planning on spending 30 mil on keeping Gallardo and A-Ram. I guess I can hope.

You have that team all back next season? It really seemed like the Jays went all in for this year, hopefully they got 2015 also.
Lame dickeys contract is up, I hope they don't re-sign him. As for the rest I'm not too sure. The only guys I know we have locked up for a while are Reyes and Bautista.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lame dickeys contract is up, I hope they don't re-sign him. As for the rest I'm not too sure. The only guys I know we have locked up for a while are Reyes and Bautista.
God I hope he isn't the SP we gun for.