MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I know i said i'd bail but Danny get skype buddy. We can enjoy the brewers mets series together. How about last nights game?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just came in my pants when I read that the mets are ready to unload some of their best prospects for Troy Tulowitzski and Carlos Gonzalez. Holy shit, all this depth at pitching ( so many more have even yet to debut) pays off for bats. Alderson is a genius.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes traded to the Oakland Athletics for Yoenis Cespedes @Dolph'sZiggler

Going pitching heavy? Damn lol
Good deal for both teams IMO. Tough to give up cespedes but getting an ace like Lester, even if he ends up being a rental, really boosts their chances of going deep. Boston gets a great young outfielder and may be able to re-sign Lester at seasons end. If the A's win the big one and Boston gets Lester back then it works out perfectly for everyone involved.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes traded to the Oakland Athletics for Yoenis Cespedes @Dolph'sZiggler

Going pitching heavy? Damn lol
Interesting. I love Cespedes but they must not have been confident in re-signing him, while they must think they can re up Lester cheaper. We do have outfield depth and now our pitching is nearly untouchable

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Good deal for both teams IMO. Tough to give up cespedes but getting an ace like Lester, even if he ends up being a rental, really boosts their chances of going deep. Boston gets a great young outfielder and may be able to re-sign Lester at seasons end. If the A's win the big one and Boston gets Lester back then it works out perfectly for everyone involved.
Just a weird deal after giving up prospects for Samarja? And Hammel. I guess Hammel isn't even being considered in the rotation anymore? Billy Beane is all in, that's for sure.

I like the deal for both squads as well. Usually you don't trade major league starters for starters like that. Not two all-stars anyways.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So, why can't Brewers fans come up with their own gimmick? They stole our Hunter Pence signs.

My favorite one personally was the mets fan sign that said "Hunter pence whispers sorry before he catches a fly ball"

"Hunter pence eats a candy bar with a fork and a knife"

"Hunter pence likes Godfather 3"

"Hunter pence thinks game of thrones is just "ok""

"Hunter pence rings 13 items through the express lane"

"Hunter pence prefers baths"

"Hunter pence hates bacon"

874ab3dd098f1d7dffd7db93207c625d.jpg
62fe1fdbb28fadeac307822541229e41._.jpg
c27c1b33893004b131e3e8b7f5a658e4.jpg

All from mets fans lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
There isn't enough baby powder in the world to fix my chapped ass.

http://m.brewers.mlb.com/news/artic...ows-to-fix-whats-wrong-with-milwaukee-brewers - this makes me sincerely happy. I have been and always will be a huge Doug Melvin guy, but i've been waiting for Kranitz to fuck off and us to get serious about our coaching for years. Personally i'd go for an Asst GM or teaching coach and let Ed Sedar give it a shot. He's a fan favorite, is amazing at 3rd base, and really could do it imo as he is someone who could go out and talk shit when plays are questioned. Looking forward to seeing how our roster and management change here in the next 3 months.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Another sad year for the Phillies.. I wonder when Amaro will be gone and we can get this show back on the road.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There isn't enough baby powder in the world to fix my chapped ass.

http://m.brewers.mlb.com/news/artic...ows-to-fix-whats-wrong-with-milwaukee-brewers - this makes me sincerely happy. I have been and always will be a huge Doug Melvin guy, but i've been waiting for Kranitz to fuck off and us to get serious about our coaching for years. Personally i'd go for an Asst GM or teaching coach and let Ed Sedar give it a shot. He's a fan favorite, is amazing at 3rd base, and really could do it imo as he is someone who could go out and talk shit when plays are questioned. Looking forward to seeing how our roster and management change here in the next 3 months.
Mets Sp Degrom Roty! Harvey back nxt year. Brewers blew it, trade Braun for pitching