Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Steve Tucker is fucking badass. Formulas and Gateways were good albums too. Heretic wasn't too bad. And if this Warfather album from two years ago is anything to go by, he still has it.

I love Formulas, Gateways is indeed really good. Heretic is probably the weakest album, but it's still not bad by any means.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Haven't really checked them out. Lol that album cover and song title are great though. Will give this a listen.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
For some reason I expected this to be like Deathcore stuff. Probably why I never really gave them a chance.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
For some reason I expected this to be like Deathcore stuff. Probably why I never really gave them a chance.
Can totally see making that connection. Really great stuff though, all of it is pretty good.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Was just checking that out. Took me a while to link because of lag.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I really love Cattle Decapitation. Such a good band, I'm really into the higher vocals he's done on the past few albums too. They sound cool. Especially this song, has a big melodic break in the middle with them.

Reactions: Swift

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I was kinda bummed out when Abbath decided to split with Immortal since they've always been one of my favorite bands, but honestly his solo stuff is basically just a continuation of current Immortal. Good stuff.

Reactions: Swift