life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

You got my point alllll wrong. I'm not sayin I'm cooler because I do drugs, party, and fuck whores. I'm just sayin that Wrestling is fuckin lame and sooner or later your all goin to figure that out. I'm sayin I'm better cuase i figured and out and you guys haven't yet.

J

Also you went out and assumed because you do drugs and shit your goin to be broke and a bum and shit, not true you just gotta learn to control addictions. I have no addictions and I do the drugs I want. Its all a matter of havin self control. So if your goin to get mad at me for assuming don't do it yourself.

J

and Famous you can stop tryin to diss on me cause its not workin one bit. Your nothin but a fake joke to me. Your about as real as Wrestling.

Famou$ 187

Im as real as your favorite wrestler,rite? Like I said i'm just here for promotional uses & wrestling is far from important to me. If everyone on here is so lame,why the fuck you still here? Log off. Oh,you also didn't get my point either that was over a year ago,I made a name of myself now & i have more connections than you & anyone in your family,belive that.

J

You talk like your importent but what the fuck would you be on here for "promotional use" only. Yes a bunch of guys on a wrestling forum that thought you was a joke for faking who you were and everything really wanna line up to be a fan of you. What is it you do anyway?

Famou$ 187

These wrestling fans are giving me & my sites & my people's sites views,views = money. Thanks for putting money into MY pocket. I'm a online promoter who also raps,graphic designs & someone who is alway gonna be fresher than you,thats what I do in a nut shell.

Beer Money Army

here is my view on this

the-undertaker-with-scott-hall.jpg

:shifty: