life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Your the one who's postin in the thread I started contiounosly tryin to make yourself seem better to me that was to Famou$ (The $ makes me gangster).

Famou$ 187

No thread is off limits,I can post where I want & post what I want. Old name,known name. Your point?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You got my point alllll wrong. I'm not sayin I'm cooler because I do drugs, party, and fuck whores. I'm just sayin that Wrestling is fuckin lame and sooner or later your all goin to figure that out. I'm sayin I'm better cuase i figured and out and you guys haven't yet.

Bragging about being a hardcunt is lame. I've already figured that out and you haven't yet.

Don't get the point? Didn't think so. Just because you think it's lame doesn't make it so. People have opinions. There are six year olds who think wrestling is lame. Did they figure it about before you? Are they therefore smarter than you? Quicker than you? Are you admitting that you're not as smart, or as fast as a six year old? Sounds like it to me.

Also you went out and assumed because you do drugs and shit your goin to be broke and a bum and shit, not true you just gotta learn to control addictions. I have no addictions and I do the drugs I want. Its all a matter of havin self control. So if your goin to get mad at me for assuming don't do it yourself.

No, I added two and two together. You obviously bum drugs off others, or, since you're 18/19/whatever, you spend the majority of the money you make on drugs and are not preparing yourself for your future. It's not about addictions; it's about you being not the least bit self reliant.

Beer

Hmm. I think people are getting too serious on this board. We need Dylan too cheer everyone up.

Hometown Kid

Jordan...:nonono:

I'm half wondering if this thread is some sort of joke just to "troll" Famous, Blaze, LKP or some other guy you wanna bait into looking dumb.

@Beer: This thread makes me sad more than anything. :(

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If Peepshow doesn't have a dozen bitches on his bigass dick a day I would be surprised.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

In two years, BKB is gonna be just like current J-Dawg but Manly Stinger will save him

LKP

Happy birthday beer you cunt

Solid stinger since you have been called " solid STINGER" why have you turned even more into a cunt also?

Wrestling Station

I'm not lookin for chicks to make my wife, I'm lookin for chicks that I can fuck and then never talk to again. Thats the party life, why tie yourself down? So what they want is the life of the party and thats this guy. Therefore what I do works. Unlike when I wasted all my time on wrestling like 90% of the lame ass's on this forum continois to do.
age difference here, you are 19, I'm 26. So the interest field is different between us. I already have a career and its just a matter of time to settle down with wife and kids.
As for the wrestling thing, we already know its a fake sport, you didnt say anything new really. So what bragging here you are trying to say is irrelavant imo.
If you want to party, do so.
If you want to stop watching pro-wrestling, do so.
Its just what everyone is interested in and what kind of entertainment or joy they find. your joy is getting high and party all day? ok good for you, and thats your own taste. For me, getting high and partying is just lame as shit in my personal opinion. Seeing other guys (in ring) fucking each others up (even if it was scripted) and jumping off top ropes is better for me than me trying to fuck up my life. They get paid to entertain me! so why not sit down and enjoy their suffer for my own enjoyment? :D
Jesus Christ. J, you used to be cool, but this is beyond moronic.

First of all, you tell us to not assume that you're just some poser pretending to be cool on a wrestling forum. Whatever. But then you go on to assume that because we watch, and talk about, wrestling, the whole lot of this forum are losers who couldn't pull a girl if their life depended on it. That's Blue.

Secondly, you have some superior attitude because you smoke pot, do pills and whatever else you're bragging about, saying that's the fun way to live. Congratulations, you have fun by getting off your face. Not all of need to do so to have fun. Either your friends are boring, you're boring, or you're all boring if you can't have fun any other way.

I think I saw you say somewhere that you're only not partying tonight because all of the chicks have college. So I guess that means, despite being whores, they're off preparing for their future, yet you're bragging that you're only not partying ... because you have no future? Hey man, I wish I was in the same boat.

You can brag about fucking whores and snorting shit all you want, but guess what, and this is the kicker: you're no better than anyone here. Even if people here have no lives like you claim they do (sidenote: laughing @ you deciding that your way to live is the only way to 'have a life'), in the end, just about everyone here is going to have a better future than you. You can only bum off others for so long, and in three, four years, you'll be on your own and fucked.

The saddest thing about all of this is that you used to be cool. Now, you may not be a poser, but the fact that you brag about your lifestyle like everyone else dreams of being just like you, makes you the saddest person on this forum right about now.
you remind me of this scene lol
21mdbw6.jpg

here is my view on this

the-undertaker-with-scott-hall.jpg

:shifty:
:poster_kewlpics:

on a more serious note:
2lduk53.jpg

J

Mmmmm yummy pills. Lets just take 22 of you and see where my mind goes today =D I luv my life.