life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

By the fact that no user on this forum is known to be gay, wrestling is usually for straight people, thus making it hardly gay. You can use your "But they're touching each other" argument all you want, but the general population here speaks otherwise.

J

Nothing wrong with a guy bumping up against another guy in sport. I'm a huge MMA fan as everyone knows. Just when you sit there and act out everything its gay.

seX-Power

By the fact that no user on this forum is known to be gay, wrestling is usually for straight people, thus making it hardly gay. You can use your "But they're touching each other" argument all you want, but the general population here speaks otherwise.

idk man. Lucas is pretty gay...

J

Made alot of sence, its a wrestling forum so the opinions about wrestling bein gay will be very one sided.

J

This thread was me bored and trollin. lmao. Well the first post was real but after that I just went with it.