life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Says the waste of oxygen.

Hope you enjoy your insides liquefying when you eventually overdose!

J

Hmmm lets compare it, live the normal boring life of an average IWF poster which consists of wakin up. Jerkin off to wrestilng and postin about it on a forum.

...orrrrr partyin. Gettin wasted, doing drugs and feelin as good as it gets. Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll sounds sooo much more fun.

Kizza

I like my organs working, not a mushy puddle as i lie strapped to a trolley in the hospital cos im writhing too much from the pain of my heart, kidneys, intestines, liver internally melting.

seX-Power

Hmmm lets compare it, live the normal boring life of an average IWF poster which consists of wakin up. Jerkin off to wrestilng and postin about it on a forum.

...orrrrr partyin. Gettin wasted, doing drugs and feelin as good as it gets. Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll sounds sooo much more fun.

Enjoy the 5-10 years of 'fun' life it gives you before you die.

seX-Power

Yeah, who needs the last 60 years of their life? :rolleyes:

At least, next time you leave, we know where you're going...

seX-Power

Fuckin' throw your life away. Nobody will care when you die anyway. smurfs like this are what piss me off about the world today.

J

smurfs? Thats a term for homosexuality. Homosexuality is liking guys. Wrestling is watching sweating guys in tights act in a soap opera for men. Put 2 and 2 together.