life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

its not what you watch will bring you chicks. Its what and how much you earn and what you accomplished in your life is the most important.

if you just a junkie and party all the time, its not a good indication in the long run for any chick to even date you. if you know what I mean!

J

Sorry the pills have rotted my brain a little, post fixed now understandable.

J

its not what you watch will bring you chicks. Its what and how much you earn and what you accomplished in your life is the most important.

if you just a junkie and party all the time, its not a good indication in the long run for any chick to even date you. if you know what I mean!

I'm not lookin for chicks to make my wife, I'm lookin for chicks that I can fuck and then never talk to again. Thats the party life, why tie yourself down? So what they want is the life of the party and thats this guy. Therefore what I do works. Unlike when I wasted all my time on wrestling like 90% of the lame ass's on this forum continois to do.

J

It still doesn't make sense

If you spend all day postin on a fuckin forum the only girls your gunna get are ones who would do the same.

If you spend all your time livin the motto Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll you'll get chicks that do the same.

Seems to work out in my advantage as 90% of the chicks I party wit are hawter then most chicks guys on this forum have ever talked to.

Famou$ 187

lmaoooo @ jordan,kid is really ratchet thinking that.
just because you're on a wrestling forum dont mean you can't pull a bad bitch.
Im just on this & other site for promotional uses,trust that.
Obviously it's working,my views are going up,daily.
You went from a fat long haired lame who posed with friends in pictures,to a pill poppin lame who seems to just now discover pills & drugs.
Btw,i posted like this to be just like you,;).

J

Yea I was a fat lame ass who wasted my time on wrestling and then grow up and I'm not just a pill popper I smoke bud 24/7 and drink a fiar amount. You on the other hand went from a white kid from Kentucky pretending to be a black man to a fat asian version of Cartman who's still a bigger poser then 90% of the internet. So before you try to diss on me make sure your not the biggest joke here. Once again I've never faked who I am.

Famou$ 187

I don't give a flying fuck if you smoke or not,that does not impress me,trus that. BUT you was on my dick 100% from adding me on myspace to riding my sack on aim? Don't fucking play yourself,i'm no way near fake son,trust that. I'm the realeast motherfuck you will ever fucking meet in your motherfucking life,my past is my past,that shit was over a fucking year ago,if you can't get over that. You're slackin' in life. I have connections & links to people you only WISH to get a reply from. Don't try to fucking beef with me,to entertain your life.

J

I don't know how else to put this to you, you faked being black, everyone on the forum pilled everything against you and you still denied it, they did everything but pretty much visit your house and you still denied it. Your a fake plain and simple. No ones goin to believe you when you say you know all these people.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jesus Christ. J, you used to be cool, but this is beyond moronic.

First of all, you tell us to not assume that you're just some poser pretending to be cool on a wrestling forum. Whatever. But then you go on to assume that because we watch, and talk about, wrestling, the whole lot of this forum are losers who couldn't pull a girl if their life depended on it. That's Blue.

Secondly, you have some superior attitude because you smoke pot, do pills and whatever else you're bragging about, saying that's the fun way to live. Congratulations, you have fun by getting off your face. Not all of need to do so to have fun. Either your friends are boring, you're boring, or you're all boring if you can't have fun any other way.

I think I saw you say somewhere that you're only not partying tonight because all of the chicks have college. So I guess that means, despite being whores, they're off preparing for their future, yet you're bragging that you're only not partying ... because you have no future? Hey man, I wish I was in the same boat.

You can brag about fucking whores and snorting shit all you want, but guess what, and this is the kicker: you're no better than anyone here. Even if people here have no lives like you claim they do (sidenote: laughing @ you deciding that your way to live is the only way to 'have a life'), in the end, just about everyone here is going to have a better future than you. You can only bum off others for so long, and in three, four years, you'll be on your own and fucked.

The saddest thing about all of this is that you used to be cool. Now, you may not be a poser, but the fact that you brag about your lifestyle like everyone else dreams of being just like you, makes you the saddest person on this forum right about now.