life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

omg wow J your snapping.... :shifty:

love ya man... do yo thang! TBH I havent watched wrestling much either, sucks so much, I just follow it here on the forum, and everyones consensus here is the same, usually sucks anyways lol

Wrestling Station

Lmao that was just the name of the thing I wrote while I was trippin lmao. And lifes way more importent. You'll all realize one day that chicks that like wrestling are ugly and fat so if youre fine wit those chicks continious to watch wrestling until you dead. As for me I'd rather go out and party than sit at home and wathc wrestling.

Wrestling = Lame.
so if you stopped watching wrestling, you will prevent yourself from the ugly bitches? lol :p

I don't see any resemblance from watching wrestling would affect your opportunities in having better looking girls.

You can date any girl from any place, you don't have to date girls when you are inside a wrestling show arena. >_>

Famou$ 187

So models & celebs aren't real enough for you,you dumb son of a bitch of a human being? I don't look at REGULAR girls,so I wouldn't know what those look like ;).

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

DEJAVU

I would point and laugh at you but it wouldn't make me feel better

J

So models & celebs aren't real enough for you,you dumb son of a bitch of a human being? I don't look at REGULAR girls,so I wouldn't know what those look like ;).

First off you put a ? mark at the end of you sentence meaning you was questioning it and no matter how dumb I look in your eyes I'm not the one who faked who I was to impress a forum full of guys and your tellin me girls dig your asian cartman lookin ass. You had a better chance of convincing everyone your still black lmao.

J

so if you stopped watching wrestling, you will prevent yourself from the ugly bitches? lol :p

I don't see any resemblance from watching wrestling would affect your opportunities in having better looking girls.

You can date any girl from any place, you don't have to date girls when you are inside a wrestling show arena. >_>

No but its the fact that its easier to go to parties and pick chicks up when your not either sittin at home watchin wrestling every other day and or you life doesn't revolve around a bunch of fake fighting.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm 19 too so I can relate.

I got somewhere in life after I left IWF in the Summer. But i'm back now because cold weather. Shit slowed down

Wrestling Station

No but its the fact that its easier to go to parties and pick chicks up when your not either sittin at home watchin wrestling every other day and or you life doesn't revolve around a bunch of fake fighting.

no need for weekly show, just watch PPVs.

fake fighting thats true, but its entertainment in some sort.

You can also watch MMA bouts anytime to balance the "fakeness" meter :p in our life.

J

I'm 19 too so I can relate.

I got somewhere in life after I left IWF in the Summer. But i'm back now because cold weather. Shit slowed down

Exactly I'm on tonight cuase all the hawt young bitches got school so no reason to be out gettin sicker. Once you start throwin parties you understand not havin wrestlerin shit layin around helps get chicks. Without wrestling posters you can actually get chicks to go into your room, not that most ya'll would know.