life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I would be just like you right now but lately I been telling everybody i'm tired of bitches and I don't wanna talk to girls.

They really are a trip, but I understand what you're trying to say. The forum won't get you though. Sadly

J

Shit not me I fuckin love girls, funniest thing is its the internet so everyone will be like omg he's full of crap. Funniest part is I don't give a fuck because I know what I do on a day to day basis which usually includes on the weekend. Go to a party, whoop ass at beer pong, whoop peoples ass's in shot races, get smoked down by random people, do lines of whatever someone has broke up, and get a bitch or 2 to spend the night wit and once again you don't believe I don't care cause unline ya'll I have a real life that doesn't revolve around what a bunch of forum posters think.

Girls are full off drama down here in Baltimore. Its always something with them. Majority of them are black. Tis why i'm on chills

How are they in Michigan?

J

Nice and slutty just the way we like them, only problem is there's a few hephers that like to try and sneak along wit there fine ass friends but as long as you got a good wingman you can bet your ass your taken the hephers fine ass friend to bed. All you gotta do is win a few games of beer pong, Do a few strike outs (Do a bong rip, do a shot, chug a beer and then blow the smoke out) and take hits from the bong like your Micheal fuckin Phelps and these chicks think your a bad ass.

Wrestling Station

Nice and slutty just the way we like them, only problem is there's a few hephers that like to try and sneak along wit there fine ass friends but as long as you got a good wingman you can bet your ass your taken the hephers fine ass friend to bed. All you gotta do is win a few games of beer pong, Do a few strike outs (Do a bong rip, do a shot, chug a beer and then blow the smoke out) and take hits from the bong like your Micheal fuckin Phelps and these chicks think your a bad ass.

but when they notice you in bed not so called a badass :p jk.
they will be like...
b3oje1.jpg

fuck off!! lol.

Sounds like Hangover, Beerfest, and Harold and Kumar up there

J

Haha no more like every teen movie you've ever watched but I'm not complainin my lil hick town knows how to party.

PeepShow

Lmao that was just the name of the thing I wrote while I was trippin lmao. And lifes way more importent. You'll all realize one day that chicks that like wrestling are ugly and fat so if youre fine wit those chicks continious to watch wrestling until you dead. As for me I'd rather go out and party than sit at home and wathc wrestling.

Wrestling = Lame.

I was unaware that because I watch wrestling my selection in women was limited to only fat ugly chicks that do the same.

J

You miss my point, its the fact that people would rather spend 90% of there time on wrestling so thats the only chicks they can get, idk if guys know this or not but watchin sweaty guys pretend to beat each other up wouldn't pull a nice ass chick.