life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Ron Jeremy has a dick twice as big as any of us when he folds it in thirds lmao.

He's comin to my town soon and my friends and I was gunna go get pics wit the god himself and ask him how Vanilla Ice is doin lmao.

Wrestling Station

Ron Jeremy has a dick twice as big as any of us when he folds it in thirds lmao.

He's comin to my town soon and my friends and I was gunna go get pics wit the god himself and ask him how Vanilla Ice is doin lmao.

So obsessed with his folded dick? :shocking:
now I know why you picked "life" than forum :laugh: enjoy the dick folds, buddy!

PeepShow

:lmao @ leaving NOW and saying you don't like wrestling anymore. So you liked it like a year ago when both TNA and WWE were more awful than they ever were?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm an honest guy.

Totally unrelated, but did you know that I'm really 26 years old and my granny died?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Didn't forget. I'm just a sad little boy who lies on the internet because I'm socially inept.

J

So obsessed with his folded dick? :shocking:
now I know why you picked "life" than forum :laugh: enjoy the dick folds, buddy!

Lmao that was just the name of the thing I wrote while I was trippin lmao. And lifes way more importent. You'll all realize one day that chicks that like wrestling are ugly and fat so if youre fine wit those chicks continious to watch wrestling until you dead. As for me I'd rather go out and party than sit at home and wathc wrestling.

Wrestling = Lame.

Famou$ 187

this thread sure did turn around lol. Not all females that watch wrestling are ugly,you know models & celebs watch wrestling too,right?

J

Sorry I didn't put it in jive talk so you could understand it, when I say realisticly I don't mean models and shit dumb ass. I mean your average girl and most girls don't like fake fighting. UFC on the other hand. Chicks love dudes mean sluggin. Was that ghetto enough for you to understand?