life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

lol yeah and honestly he may be one of the reasons its as mainstream to the IWC.

Famou$ 187

I highly doubt anyone is truely straightedge,but if anyone seriously is then more power to you & your life.

straight_edge76

Well "straight edge" like many other things isn't black and white being that their are a lot of different aspects of it, but I believe that nobody is 100% all the time.

J

I've changed so much in a year its not even funny. I thought I was goin to be straight edge forever ago until I relized I was just a little sheltered bitch. Drinking, Smoking, Drugs. Its all amazing. Anyone living straight edge is missing out and about that I don't remeber writing it cuase I took a handful of mucinex. I love pills they unlock your mind. Vicadin, Aderal, Corecedin, Mucinex, ext. There all great.

I drink everyday, I smoke almost a full pack of newports a day, I do drugs and lots of them. Fuck straight edge.

My new years resolution is to live by the code. Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll baby. Peace

straight_edge76

Well, I don't see what is so appealing about the smoking and drugs but hey to each his own right?

Beer

I've changed so much in a year its not even funny. I thought I was goin to be straight edge forever ago until I relized I was just a little sheltered bitch. Drinking, Smoking, Drugs. Its all amazing. Anyone living straight edge is missing out and about that I don't remeber writing it cuase I took a handful of mucinex. I love pills they unlock your mind. Vicadin, Aderal, Corecedin, Mucinex, ext. There all great.

I drink everyday, I smoke almost a full pack of newports a day, I do drugs and lots of them. Fuck straight edge.

My new years resolution is to live by the code. Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll baby. Peace

Way to throw your life away you stupid cunt. ;D

Famou$ 187

Your so fucking cool! Talking about taking pills and doing drugs on the internet is so fucking hardcore! I hope to be like you when I grow up,fuck yeah. -snaps out of it- Adderall don't really do nothing to you,but makes you hyper,its pretty much legal speed. It's all minor drugs that you are doing. From doing hookah to doing adderall,lmao your life soo cool! I don't believe in straight edge that is the dumbest shit I have ever heard,seriously.

J

Did I just get dissed on by the white kid who pretended to be black on the internet to be cool lmao. Sorry I could never be as cool as you man.

Beer

Your so fucking cool! Talking about taking pills and doing drugs on the internet is so fucking hardcore! I hope to be like you when I grow up,fuck yeah. -snaps out of it- Adderall don't really do nothing to you,but makes you hyper,its pretty much legal speed. It's all minor drugs that you are doing. From doing hookah to doing adderall,lmao your life soo cool! I don't believe in straight edge that is the dumbest shit I have ever heard,seriously.

Hypocrisy in it's finest form. Ladies and gentlemen.... FAMOU$!

Famou$ 187

@jdawg - u was on my dick worst than my polos,cmon son.
@beer - lmao.
@TIO - i agree
If j wants to do that then do it,but still his very 1st post was pretty fucking lame.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
but remember, the most important achievement in your life will be winning the IWF Battle Royal.

edit: memorable 3000th post.