life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Yeah J daawg die young waste your life away. I want to be as cool as you are.

Famou$ 187

i wouldn't say all that lkp,he just wants to live it all up while he can,they say the good die young.

Beer

^ shut the fuck up. You've become possibly the biggest cock sucker in these last few posts since Sterl.

Beer

A member. He was here during the time you were banned for pretending to be a black comedian. Remember?

LKP

Sterl was a cock muncher. I am just me i drink and that's all give it i do it often but drugs and cigarettes are just no no's for me.
I have a reason i want to live longer i have a son. If i was single maybe id think different.

Famou$ 187

Nah don't remember him,he don't really stick out in my mind. But yeah I feel what you're saying LKP things really change once you have kids.

J

Your a white kid who looks like an asian and your goin to diss on me. Famous I'm better than you on ever level. You had a whole fake life. I've never pretended to be someone I wasn't you fuckin poser.

On another note quit the fake ghetto talk unless your gunna make sence. "On my dick worse then a polo". So what I get from your jive talk is you wear polo's on your cock. WTF does that even mean.

Famou$ 187

Jdawg sounds mad as fuck right now,simmma down! That whoe shit was over year ago & some. If all you can diss me on is that then you really don't have shit on me,real talk. When i said 'worst than polo on my dick' i was saying that your own my dick more than my Polo Boxers are,had to slow it down for your re re ass.

J

Your right you did have to slow it down cause I stopped tryin to be something I wasn't a long ass time ago and not mad just find it funny that a fake ass person like you has the balls to talk shit and how did I dick ride only thing I ever did for you was fight to get you back when you asked me to. We can get chat logs if you'd like. Here.

"[01:30] Famou$: aye dem admins made my fuckin ban longer aka forever lmao
[01:30] sxejdawgsxe: Why the fuck they do that?
[01:30] Famou$: they said because they can. I got on the other day & it was longer
[01:31] sxejdawgsxe: That's gay.
[01:32] Famou$: 4 real thats what I was saying.
[01:33] Famou$: Make unban Famou$ 187 thread
[01:33] sxejdawgsxe: I might lata.
[01:33] sxejdawgsxe: I'm watchin' stff right now."

If screen shots are needed I can do.

Famou$ 187

lmao you seriously are Blue,you're the person who said 'don't worry i got you,i'm going to make you a thread & help get you back',the same time I was promoting & getting other things in check,I haven't used AIM in forever.

Travis40

Do it...I want screenshots

EDIT - I could give a flying fuck about what either of these guys have to say...