Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I believe there are quite a few songs that Jimi didn't write himself.

You'd be surprised how many amazing artists have a few songs written by others. As long as they do have the musical integrity to write a good deal of their material it's all good. For instance you'd be shocked to learn how much of the modern chart topping rock as been written by or played by Dave Grohl...busy guy,

They say alot of the early Foo Fighter shit was shit he dug out of Cobain's garbage and he and Crackslut Love battled over it for years in court, I'd much rather hear Grohl perform the stuff than a no talent like Love.

As far as Jimi, yup, at least 7 songs he didn't write.

Bob Dylan

That's a tough pill to swallow. I respect your opinion though, it's just that Bob Dylan might be the greatest song writer of his generation and his songs are pure classics.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah true about Jimi, but he still wrote his own songs so there's no real issue I have there, ike you said. It's just that somehow Britney Spears has co-writing credits on 2 out of 13 songs on her most recent album, lip syncs on tour, and STILL tops the chart. Grinds mah gears.

:smh @ whoever mentioned Bob Dylan.

biggs

Reaction score
The thing about Bob Dylan is that while he is an amazing song writer, as a performer, he leaves something to be desired. To use a wrestling analogy, he's kind of like a musical version of Jake "The Snake" Roberts. When he's on and cares, he's amazing, but if he's not particularly into it, his performance sucks.

Also, adding to the ongoing list of hated bands: Otep! They suck something awful, and they're horribly annoying live.

Wordlife

^hell yeah!!!

I'm taking The Devil Wears Prada OFF of my list... I saw them last night with Killswitch Engage and Dark Tranquility and OMG THEY KICKED ASS

noumenon

Are you serious? They sound like luke warm twice baked shit live. In their fucking girl pants and bullshit.

EVERYONE QUICK! PRAYER HANDS!!!! How metal....

straight_edge76

The Devil Wears Prada... The name just sounds soooo damn gay lol.

noumenon

BBBBRRRRWAAAAAA RAAAAA BRROOOAAAARRRR RAAAA ::whine whine whine:: ROOOOOOARRR ::chugga chugga chugga chugga:: :WHIIIIIIIIIIINE:: b..reak...D-D-D-DOWN!!!!

prayer hands.