Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Her voice LIVE is annoying

I saw her live over the summer, I really wish she could turn the TiK ToK down!

Other than that, she's super hot and..... super hot

LKP

yellowcard and goo good dolls rule

Add the spice girls to the list lol

Reaction score
Is this just "bands" or any artists in general? Because if so:

Lil Wayne! -Good thing Pac and Big died so they didn't have to see the day a "rapper" takes glamour shots and kisses a man. Killing rap, literally killing it.

Kanye- shut the fuck up and go back to making nice beats. Asshole.

Soulja Boy- Probably the most untalented dude ever to have a hit, dude is just a voice on a nice beat.

Mike Jones- can't write a full 16 bars without repeating a line or six

Basically anyone who does the auto tune shit too.

Five finger death punch
Fallout boy
ICP

noumenon

Yeah that Kesha whore is fucking annoying. She sounds like she's on some serious shit in thats song they play constantly. Or she's got a mouth full of balls. Probably both.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Is this just "bands" or any artists in general? Because if so:

Lil Wayne! -Good thing Pac and Big died so they didn't have to see the day a "rapper" takes glamour shots and kisses a man. Killing rap, literally killing it.

Kanye- shut the fuck up and go back to stealing nice beats. Asshole.

Soulja Boy- Probably the most untalented dude ever to have a hit, dude is just a voice on a nice beat.

Mike Jones- can't write a full 16 bars without repeating a line or six

Basically anyone who does the auto tune shit too.

Five finger death punch
Fallout boy
ICP

Fixed it for ya.

Kizza

All these band impersonators that only have a living off another band (AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Elvis cover stuff). I fucking hate those pricks so much.

seX-Power

Ke$ha is awful. Ugly whore who's stealing the spotlight from people with talent.

Moonlight Drive

Anyone who doesn't write there own songs is automatic crap.

Reaction score
^^^Bob Dylan wrote All Along the Watchtower, so is Jimi automatic crap? Or just slight crap? Plenty of incredible artists have used authored songs, doesn't make them crap, just means they might be more inclined to play the music rather than write it.