Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

You mean without Slash, right? There is no such thing as GNR without Axl, he owns the name and has been on every track. Slash has been out since '96.

Mainstream rock music as a whole has basically been on the decline since the rise of the garage sound, just like rap has been sucking since the rise of fags like Wayne and the rise of auto tune.

I though that for a period of time he actually left the band?

Wordlife

SMASHING PUMPKINS

bolded, italicized, and underlined for emphasis

biggs

Reaction score
Hear hear on The Smashing Pumpkins. They're horribly annoying.

Another band that I haven't seen brought up yet that should've been is Deftones. Their lead singer sounds like he's whining throughout every song, and they're flat out boring musically.

Wordlife

OMG AGREED!

Fucking hate the Deftones, hell, most punk music sucks ass! Except for the Dropkick Murphy's!!!

ohhhhh and I really don't like the Jonas Fags, nor anyone off of Disney either

straight_edge76

Not liking Disney affilated artists is implied when you are a male over the age of 14 lol.

Wordlife

true, but still, :smh

Oh, and I also dislike Mastodon and Dragonforce, tbh, I don't know why I don't like Mastodon, they are kinda good

Dragonforce... different story

noumenon

Another band that I haven't seen brought up yet that should've been is Deftones. Their lead singer sounds like he's whining throughout every song, and they're flat out boring musically.

YES! Holy shit I can't fuckin stand them.
RRRRRRRiiiii Watcahooooooooo chaaaaynnnnnnggggeee innnntyyoooooo....shut.the.fuck.up

Also yes, Dragonforce live is just about the biggest shitstorm I have ever heard. The studio polishing on those guys has to be fucking ungodly. Whoever is producing those guys needs some serious credit...lol

And still Devil Wears Prada.

Kizza

I agree with whoever said Pearl Jam. Never, ever liked them. Boring.