Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Coldplay. I have never liked them, they just really irritate me.

Wordlife

3 Inches of Blood and the Devin Townsend Project

The singer of both bands reallllllly pisses me off!!!

They are annoying, creepy, and so fucking loud!

straight_edge76

A few more:

Fall Out Boy
The Misfits
Rancid
Sublime
Kings of Leon
Stone Sour (I like Slipknot though)
Hatebreed
Guns N Roses (without Axl Rose)
Van Hagar lol (had to quote Joe Dirt)

Wordlife

^you hate Stone Sour, Hatebreed, and Sublime????

:smh :smh :smh

LOL, I know, I know, its your personal opinion.

straight_edge76

Yeah lol idk why I just could never get into them and something about Sublime just gets on my nerves. Hatebreed ehh they just give me headaches lol

Wordlife

hahahaha Hatebreed at times seem to be extra loud and try to force instrumental annoyance on peoples listening abilities...

straight_edge76

Yeah man lol and that whole cover album they did turned me off of them even more tbh.

Wordlife

Hatebreed was great, until that album, I have to agree it kinda was a bit different and weird on their standpoint.

But don't get me wrong, I've seen them once live, and I can't wait to see them live this year at Mayhem Fest again

straight_edge76

Yeah, they were one of those bands that a few years ago alot of the people who I at the time hung out with were really into so I tried to get into them but I couldn't do it my ears wouldnt allow it lol

Reaction score
Guns N Roses (without Axl Rose)
You mean without Slash, right? There is no such thing as GNR without Axl, he owns the name and has been on every track. Slash has been out since '96.

Mainstream rock music as a whole has basically been on the decline since the rise of the garage sound, just like rap has been sucking since the rise of fags like Wayne and the rise of auto tune.

Kizza

Most Death Metal/Black Metal and all that stuff. I really cannot stand it all. Besides a couple.