Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Jonas Brothers is the rock version of Backstreet Boys and NSYNC lol
I hate them and forgot to list them lol
But I cannot figure out why Sgt listed Nirvana as a least favorite band
Kurt Kobain = Legend
Dave Grohl = Legend
Christ Novelselic = Legend

It's Cobain. But I really don't find any of the members of that band a legend. Honestly, I thought Cobain was a shitty guitarist, and really was majorly overrated. Especially after his death in 94. The most that band did was start the revolution of grunge music.

J

It's Cobain. But I really don't find any of the members of that band a legend. Honestly, I thought Cobain was a shitty guitarist, and really was majorly overrated. Especially after his death in 94. The most that band did was start the revolution of grunge music.

You say it like it's a small thing.

MikeRaw

^Rofl, yea, I noticed that too. He's like, well " Tha's the ONLY thing they did"... That's kind of a big thing. Changing lives of millions and millions of people kinda makes you a legend IMO.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really can't say I hate any bands any more, there's always something to like with a certain band, even if its the Backstreet Boys or even the Jonas Brothers (ouch). But I hate the underground rappers that glorify the ghetto, that's the only type of artist I can't stand.

McLovin

Reaction score
This fat kid at my old school loved Iron Maiden so for the next 6 months til I left the school I kept shouting IRON MAIDEN SUCK.

Hometown Kid

I really can't say I hate any bands any more, there's always something to like with a certain band, even if its the Backstreet Boys or even the Jonas Brothers (ouch). But I hate the underground rappers that glorify the ghetto, that's the only type of artist I can't stand.

Yeah I kind of agree with that. Even in bands I don't like such as Jonas Brothers and Slipknot there is elements of their stuff that appeal to me...and :smh at trying to make the "ghetto" cool...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
This fat kid at my old school loved Iron Maiden so for the next 6 months til I left the school I kept shouting IRON MAIDEN SUCK.

Lol... I did something similar. My cousin's wife and my Sister in law both LOVE Def Leppard. So I always quote Kid ROck in Joe Dirt..."Def Leppard SUCKS!" I really hate Def Leppard too.

seX-Power

Westlife
Hinder
Fleetwood Mac
Simple Plan
Jonas Brothers... but we dont usually get this shit in Australia

J

Iron Maiden are awesome.

My least favourite bands:

Westlife
Black Assed Peas (actually its the Black Eyed Peas but I call them the Black Assed Peas)
My Chemical Romance
Queen
NICKELBACK

I still kind of like them. There first 2 cd's were amazing to me (Silverside up and The Long Road). But the thrid one bored me. But yea I've seen them live and got to meet them so they'll always be one of my fav's no matter what.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Uh....Nickelback's first album was "The State" and featured the songs "Leader Of Men" and "Breathe." Which coincidentally are their only good songs. Side of a Bullet is close to being good, but it still sucks. I don't turn the radio off if that's the best thing playing (like I do with Nickelback's other songs).

Leader of Men
[yt]wFi8JFU3fJg[/yt]

Breathe
[yt]Ak8-Tgo2uB8[/yt]

And by the way....Def Leppard is for middle aged women.

Reaction score
My Chemical Romance
Linkin Park
Avenged Sevenfold
Atreyu

There are alot more but i cant think atm lol

J

--Alter--Bridge-- said:
My Chemical Romance
Linkin Park
Avenged Sevenfold
Atreyu

There are alot more but i cant think atm lol

:confused:

Chuck said:
Uh....Nickelback's first album was "The State" and featured the songs "Leader Of Men" and "Breathe." Which coincidentally are their only good songs. Side of a Bullet is close to being good, but it still sucks. I don't turn the radio off if that's the best thing playing (like I do with Nickelback's other songs).

And by the way....Def Leppard is for middle aged women.

Yea but wasn't Silver Side Up there first album released in the U.S. The other ones they had from Canada didn't get released until a little while after they came out and bout the Def Leppard thing this really hot chick I used to know went to see them live when I did and she was no middle aged women. Lol.